How to fix rusty car roof with cheapest price!Maybe DIY?

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Paint peeling or rust? Looks like paint peeling only, then is okay. If rust, normally after a while will come back...:banghead:
peeled paint + early sign of rust, have to use grinder to get the rust off, fix it b4 it gets worse

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Spray the whole top lah. :biggrin: So same colour.
the wind and insects really gives me a hard time just to finish that portion:banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
peeled paint + early sign of rust, have to use grinder to get the rust off, fix it b4 it gets worse

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

the wind and insects really gives me a hard time just to finish that portion:banghead:
Starting rust once off can still prevent. If gone too deep, no point it will keep coming back.....:banghead:

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Starting rust once off can still prevent. If gone too deep, no point it will keep coming back.....:banghead:
agreed, if too serious might need to change the whole roof, around rm500-800

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. sifus.. i would like to know what can i mod for my 1.8 new civic vtec.. ? any suggestions if there's no budget limit.. ? thx.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience