How much roughly will these damages cost? Can it be repairable like original?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I used to accidentally hit my rear bumper frame against a lamp post, so I went to a nearby workshop
to knock back the frame & apply putty for RM30, I then DIY to smoothen out the area with sandpaper & spray myself using RM7 spray can for the whole frame & bumper. but mine was black so its easy.
Compared to the din mez story, this damage from thread starter is much better than you. I came across your story recently while searching through threads. Took me quite some time to read it all.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haha that one was another case, the above was long ago before Din Mez, that time have not moved to PJ, still in Damansara area....with Sham Bodykit & his gang...

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
haha that one was another case, the above was long ago before Din Mez, that time have not moved to PJ, still in Damansara area....with Sham Bodykit & his gang...
Your crash on Din Mez looks serious with the chassis bent below the passenger door. At the end after all those fixing, did you feel anything weird with the chassis or wheel alignment?

Compared to your case, thread starter shouldn't need to be worried if his car can get back to original shape. Even yours still looks normal after fixing.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
luckily my chassis alignment was done by an old man, he uses the old fashion way to re-align the chassis,
I did not experience any misalignment whatsoever after the repair.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
luckily my chassis alignment was done by an old man, he uses the old fashion way to re-align the chassis,
I did not experience any misalignment whatsoever after the repair.
Good to hear that. Hope the car is still well with the new owner now.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
although my previous car is black, but under the sun can see 3 different tones of black.
hood, body & both front & rear bumpers, because DIY spray :smokin:
All colors have difference shades. My spray painter thought me. He show me white color most obvious, yellow tint, green, blue and so on.....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Incident report :

Date Stolen : Yesterday
Plate number : WBR 6106
Model : Nissan BlueBird SR20
Color : Blue Color with black sport rim
Note : Car belongs to a friend of mine, appreciate for you guys to keep eye on it. Please do inform me once found, if manage to find it :mad: . Let us keep our country clean from the sick bastard keep on steeling cars ...

Thank you in advance !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience