how much is an unreg subaru imprezza wrx 8?

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
not the sti version just subarau imprezza wrx version 8 unreg
thanks in advance :_:

bulat

Mar 26, 2006
just bought unreg. MY03 GDA C (non STi) for 163K last month...pretty sure you can get cheaper than that....important is to ask the salesman year of declaration....most of the time they declare the car prior to the MY in order to get low tax...you should go for STi la....

supergripen

Mar 31, 2006
just bought my ver8 STi '03 for approx rm190k,+- a few..

this was the last one at the place as all were snapped up within days,i think next shipment will be priced higher due to the new docket prices for CBUs.

Last edited:

ericee

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
JB/Melaka/SPore
supergripen said:
just bought my ver8 STi '03 for approx rm190k,+- a few..

this was the last one at the place as all were snapped up within days,i think next shipment will be priced higher due to the new docket prices for CBUs.
bro, congrats!!! finally convince your wife huh? What about your bimmer? managed to get rid of it? Anyway please share your experience owning a STI ok? why not go for EVO? a bit curious..

supergripen

Mar 31, 2006
ericee said:
bro, congrats!!! finally convince your wife huh? What about your bimmer? managed to get rid of it? Anyway please share your experience owning a STI ok? why not go for EVO? a bit curious..
hi bro..u must be from the bimmer forum.well,i didn't actually manage to convince her in so much as bribe her.told her she cud have the bimmer and i'll own the STi.she bought the idea..but my bank account still hurts la...:cry_smile:

anyways..the reason i chose the STi over the Evo is because i want something with soul and charisma.i know the Evo is faster than the STi but thats it.merely being faster is not enough for me..i'm 32 already so pretty much matured as far as cars are concerned.so i need something that can excite the soul as well as feed my speed fetish.

noticed that a lot of matured conti drivers are leaning towards Subaru more than the Evo.in my opinion the STi has more character,superb engine note,better ride and looks unlike anything else on the road today.the Evo on the other hand is super fast but is also rather bland in flavour.there is nothing special in the looks department,the engine note is Protonish and the ride is pure hell(the Evo9 is slightly better due to its Bilsteins)..

thus the Evo is normally chosen by younger buyers and the STi by slightly older matured ones..

this just my personal opinion..i think the Evo is great but just not for me..:shades_smile:

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
supergrippen,

Congratulation on getting urself a Scooby!!! :_: Did u realise tht there was an unreg. S203 going for ONLY RM 218k few wks back? If it is not a trap, this is really a deal of de century man... onli less than 6 mths back this monster r asking for RM320k+/-... Really cant understand y is de price dropping so fast... Crazyyyyy...

Myself was thinking of going to de dealer n hv a look of this S203 n if its true thinking to trade my Ver8 STi for tht... But was too bz during tht period after a while de offer is GONE!!! Argggggh....

Besides, hv u really test driving an Evo b4? Mmm... It wil suprise u with what de car is capable!!! Hahaha...

Cheers!

supergripen

Mar 31, 2006
Stormvolution 9 said:
supergrippen,

Congratulation on getting urself a Scooby!!! :_: Did u realise tht there was an unreg. S203 going for ONLY RM 218k few wks back? If it is not a trap, this is really a deal of de century man... onli less than 6 mths back this monster r asking for RM320k+/-... Really cant understand y is de price dropping so fast... Crazyyyyy...

Myself was thinking of going to de dealer n hv a look of this S203 n if its true thinking to trade my Ver8 STi for tht... But was too bz during tht period after a while de offer is GONE!!! Argggggh....

Besides, hv u really test driving an Evo b4? Mmm... It wil suprise u with what de car is capable!!! Hahaha...

Cheers!
hi storm..i've actually driven the Evo 6.5,7,7.5,8 and also the 9.even tried the Airtrek Turbo.damn they were fast but didn't do anything for me other than scaring me and my wife shitless!! maybe getting old la..:embaressed_smile:

S203 would be nice...but i'm in love with the S204.love the new nose..wonder if someone will come up with a full nose upgrade/surgery of sorts.hmmmm....i'm trying to build a conti flavoured scoob.the Zeals i have on are too stiff,might go for Bilsteins or Eibachs when i have the dough.

khbeh34

Known Member
Feb 3, 2006
Guys, i just go to ask the Ver8 Sti at B'worth, Penang.... the sales person quoted me 200k+- Wow!!! far from da price at KL.....

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
wah, what a quite interesting exchange of views, hehehe...

i'm on the middle of the fence. which one should I go for, STi9 or Evo9? i'm a pure performance breed.can somebody advice me, especially in technical aspects i.e. performance, handling, etc?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:Hello folks

Summer greetings from Mauritius and best wishes to you all

The owner of this BMW came to see me several times but I couldn't work on his car due to my job and time constraints, and given I had to travel to China for a training in education, the school holidays were cut short. This is the last detail I did in 2013 and will be reserving the first week to work on my own car before school starts. actually, i completed this ride at 6 pm on the 31st.

The work on this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience