How much downpayment u make to buy a celica?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If can discipline oneself to save at least RM500 a month, in 2 years time adi save up to 12K adi. So, good financial planning is very important :top:

So, 10K downpayment is not really a big problem but have to be patient for 2 years la hehe! :biggrin:

Usually such car that is unregistered, is usually recond cars from what I can recall. But is always nice to get a stock car :top:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
how much can you folk out comfortably? you wouldn't wanna just pay RM10k and get loan for the rest.... you will be paying heaps of interest to the bank/ah long....... if you insist on getting a celica and wanna save moeny, buy it with cash..... :) :) save you lots of money.....

myrealstory

Aug 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if downpayment 10k is no prob for u... i like wow.. what ur job?? still 20 and money isn't a prob..
software programmer ~ : ):proud:

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

how much can you folk out comfortably? you wouldn't wanna just pay RM10k and get loan for the rest.... you will be paying heaps of interest to the bank/ah long....... if you insist on getting a celica and wanna save moeny, buy it with cash..... :) :) save you lots of money.....
nope , really aim celica so long , it was my dream car always ~ i not think about saving money , just planing get a nice price and nice spec ~ what would do after buy a second hand celica ? :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

If can discipline oneself to save at least RM500 a month, in 2 years time adi save up to 12K adi. So, good financial planning is very important :top:

So, 10K downpayment is not really a big problem but have to be patient for 2 years la hehe! :biggrin:

Usually such car that is unregistered, is usually recond cars from what I can recall. But is always nice to get a stock car :top:
:biggrin:totally agree ~ most important is good financial calculation ! and after 2 years , the price will drop somemore ~ :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Personally, for me if got the cash & budget, I would rather get a recond one rather than 2nd hand. Less problems as reconds cars from what I was told is as good as new ones cuz mileage real low...stock also ma :top:

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

If 2nd hand, best to bring along a trusted mech to inspect the car. :smile: