How Much Does The Nissan 350Z Cost In Your Country?

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

We’re more than sure that you’ve asked yourself a question like this at some point; how much does the “X” car cost in other countries? Well, we decided to try to answer that question for the “Z” car, aka the Nissan 350Z which is available in most countries. For time’s sake, we searched for the price of the entry-level (standard equipment differs in each country) Nissan 350Z in 23 markets all over the world converting prices into Euro and US Dollars (exchange rates: Nov. 11, 2007).

You can check the detailed list after the jump, but here are the top three worst and best places to live in if you’re interested in buying a basic Nissan 350Z: Lowest Prices - USA €19,070 or $27,980, Japan €22,575 or $33,123 & Mexico €33,428 or $49,047. Highest Prices - Norway €112,660 or $165,258, Denmark €104,646 or $153,540 & Brazil €91,793 or $134,682.

Source:
CarScoop

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
cars should be cheaper in malaysia

then if theres a price increase in petrol, people wudnt mind, coz the car installment smaller.

logic.

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
I totally agree. But i doubt it's going to happen. Just try imagine. Mercedes Benz having an import tax of 200% of the ori price. Purchasing an SLR McClaren costs 6m while you can just get one at the price of 2m in other countries.

Go get the AP from Rafidah and remove the taxation on imported cars. I betcha there will be an increase in the total number of import cars. They probably won't do it in order to protect the local cars ie. Proton/Perodua.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
how about 350Z price in malaysia?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i bet msia will sell it somewhere USD 120k-150k for a brand new 350z.

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
the problem with this country is that everyone wants to make fast money......
and they gotta protect the national car...

college boys or girls do get proton or perodua as their 1st car,am i right ??
remember the issue about making age 21 legal to drive....
they can't,because age 18 proton or perodua is their 1st car.

as about the ap thing,it's freaking bullshit because all our hard earn money is going into their pocket......that's the reason,big business man do not want pay tax in the full amount...

tell u the truth,the more u learn bout this country......
the more headache u will have.....
trust me.

irdanlz84

Known Member
Jan 16, 2007
if you follow the Gov Rules.
a 350Z will be around Rm550k
yup agreed.. 1 USD = 3.33650 MYR

therefore the price =
<table class="XEtbl_sub" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="XEenlarge" align="left" width="45%">164,843 USD

so we are the losers.. all the MP are allocated 1 AP for each of them.. thats why they didn't bother fighting for us regarding the imported car prices...
as the nation progress... the middle class also progress.. the middle class should rise up, bcos they are the one suffers from the current condition... maybe we should start a demonstration or a rallies.. gather all the car clubs and etc.. just my 2 cents..

</td></tr></tbody></table> <table style="width: 524px; height: 91px;" class="XEtbl_sub" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="XEenlarge" align="center" valign="top">
</td> <td id="XEenlarge" align="left" width="45%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

izrail77

Known Member
Jun 14, 2006

therefore the price =
<table class="XEtbl_sub" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="XEenlarge" align="left" width="45%">164,843 USD

so we are the losers.. all the MP are allocated 1 AP for each of them.. thats why they didn't bother fighting for us regarding the imported car prices...
as the nation progress... the middle class also progress.. the middle class should rise up, bcos they are the one suffers from the current condition... maybe we should start a demonstration or a rallies.. gather all the car clubs and etc.. just my 2 cents..

</td></tr></tbody></table> <table style="width: 524px; height: 91px;" class="XEtbl_sub" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="XEenlarge" align="center" valign="top">
Nice one dude.....totally agree....
the rich becomes richer.....
the poor gets further squeezing....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
later kena tangkap like last week case.

irdanlz84

Known Member
Jan 16, 2007

therefore the price =

correction guys the price is
On-The-Road Price (Peninsular Malaysia) RM 465,000

reference:
Nissan.com.my
<table style="width: 507px; height: 1px;" class="XEtbl_sub" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="XEenlarge" align="center" valign="top">
therefore: 139,434.96 USD

still losers...

mie77

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Thats why for those got deep pockets/xtra cash they go to the grey import guys who in then earn big bucks jus importing recon 350Z from jap to fill in the market...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience