how long does Exedy Racing cluth lasts?

VT-Ten

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Cheras
I've installed the exedy racing clutch (the thin one) to my B8 2 years ago, but I heard rarely racing clutchs lasts more than a year, let alone installed on a 4wd g/b.

So how long does your racing clutch lasts? I'm curios how does my clutch looks like if i were to bring down the g/b now.

Cheers.

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
i would say depend on ur driving pattern there bro...a normal daili driver with minimal accelaration and proper gear to engine rpm would last > 2 years...an avid weekday hardcore street racer would only last...i guess ballpark figure of 6 months mayb?

and also if it start failing u will start to know already right?

flatlander525

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
what i know this clutch makes me dizzy... mega vibration when early installation.. now ok already... some more makes my GB mounting pecah.!! but result.!!! yummyy hehehe..

6 months can last ka?? ayooo..

between 3puck and 6puck witch one less vibration? and more grip?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Morgan Motor Company has been steadily producing cars that are wonderful throwbacks to yesteryear with their classic lines that reminisce the beauty of autos from those times.

The fly in the ointment though was that the shape of their cars didn’t change much over the course of time. Now you might argue that that would be paradoxical because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience