Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

How long can your car battery last?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

How long can your car battery last?

• Less than 6 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 months to 12 months

• 12 months sharp

• 12 months to 24 months

• MORE THAN 24 MONTHS!!!?

• Total voters
guys, n55 battery can switch to n70 o anyth like that? will harm car o not? mine last not long, bout less than a year will suddenly die one...my car proton tiara stock with no mod on it...

mine i using oem battery....have not change since i buy the vios till now....more then 3 years....i have to say toyota oem battery is doing great....i bought the can since the 1st launch of vios...till now still have not change...really surprice..with the long life battery.....i dont even mod any thing...no ground cable ...just the Pivot stabilizer....hehe....it do help in some point....

weikhee86 said:
guys, n55 battery can switch to n70 o anyth like that? will harm car o not? mine last not long, bout less than a year will suddenly die one...my car proton tiara stock with no mod on it...

there's no harm doing so. but it will work at the optimum when u change the alternator as well. becoz the present alternator will only recharge according to standard spec battery ie 55 and not 70.

easier starting though as it is more powerful and capable to withstand heavy usage (like driving night time with heavy rain and audio full blast).

in my case
1. Wira 1.6A
2. EFI
3. mix driving of 4-5,000km monthly
4. battery type - standard size korean brand.
5. maintenance free - never top up
7. 90/100W bulbs, 600W amplifier

battery used fo about 11 month and still counting. went flat twice (play radio during parking for hours) but after jumped-start ok until now.

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom