Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Lelong Lelong !!! Put your item here for lelong !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

limandy

Known Member
Guys, Pls put the item anything belongs toyota's cars that you plan to sell it off. "example"

1. "item description" "new/Used" "Price to sell" "contact number" "person name"

My car for lelong, RM10/ gram

st185 door with mirror. used/h/c shop condition rm280 include shiping. 019 8279969(alan)

ae101 original door panel (power window type but no switch). ok condition rm120 neg for all 4 .

ae101 original rear seat . ok condition rm100 neg

ae101 silvertop head good condition RM 250 neg

ae111 top overhaul set all pieces intact except for the gasket for ITB to head RM 200neg

ae101 rear windscreen halfcut condition RM 100 neg

ae101 levin sideskirt RM 80 non neg

Let me go back and see got what more stuff to clear la. HAHAHAHAHA
016 3312911(yoga)

Last edited:
yolk said:
ae101 original door panel (power window type but no switch). ok condition rm120 neg for all 4 .

ae101 original rear seat . ok condition rm100 neg

ae101 silvertop head good condition RM 250 neg

ae111 top overhaul set all pieces intact except for the gasket for ITB to head RM 200neg

ae101 rear windscreen halfcut condition RM 100 neg

ae101 levin sideskirt RM 80 non neg

Let me go back and see got what more stuff to clear la. HAHAHAHAHA
016 3312911(yoga)

Yoga san, i m interested in ur AE101 levin sideskirt lah... dun worry i m not going to nego with u... heheheh just wanna know any pic o not coz i just bought 1 but mine is a bit different lah.. gotta modify a lot...

george....

u bought which car's sideskirt?

faeizal said:
george....

u bought which car's sideskirt?

bro as i know i bought the 2 doors levin but 2 doors levin got 2 types of side skirt lah...

mine is with so-called 2 L shape 1 lah... )if u look from 1 end to the other end like a straight line. usually u can see 1 L shape mah.. but mine is with more than 1 L shape 1 lah...
a bit difficult to descript lah .. i will post the pic tomorrow nite. i will be going to my mech there to take pic....

AE101 Wagon's side skirt + rear skirt = RM250.
location kuching sarawak.
postage is not included.

ITEM BOOKED!

Last edited:
artnet said:
AE101 Wagon's side skirt + rear skirt = RM250.
location kuching sarawak.
postage is not included.

bro... can u confirm the side skirt ar? izit for 4 doors? if yes i wanna buy from u... pls reserve for me... btw do u have the pic? can u giv me ur contact no.?

GT-Wing Aluminium from Japan, 51" Length x 9" Height...

George8724 , the AE101 side skirt can fit to AE92???...... if can i wanna get lar, since artnet sell off the stuff...no chance even in kuching too...ai.....

SEG single port discbrek & Rear Dump brek total Sell , RM 100 just take it. limandy 012-2231135
SEG Radiotor with FAN & Aircond one, RM 80 just take it. limandy 012-2231135

trd_ae92 said:
George8724 , the AE101 side skirt can fit to AE92???...... if can i wanna get lar, since artnet sell off the stuff...no chance even in kuching too...ai.....

not sure whether can fit o not lah.. if mod a bit sure can fit lah... anyway will check with my mech 1st...or any of the Sifus here can help a bit on this ar? heheh... btw as i have spoken to artnet just now, he wonder will u be coming to KL ar? ehhe if u do, then can do me a favor ar? help me to bring down the skirt?

AE101 rear seat (condition ok ) RM80 only
AE111 ekzos set with N1 mufller (c pic) RM900 nego
for more detail contact my no. 012-2312301 (ABU)

sideskirt sold !!

george8724 said:
not sure whether can fit o not lah.. if mod a bit sure can fit lah... anyway will check with my mech 1st...or any of the Sifus here can help a bit on this ar? heheh... btw as i have spoken to artnet just now, he wonder will u be coming to KL ar? ehhe if u do, then can do me a favor ar? help me to bring down the skirt?
George,

he goes at oct... i think that's too late for u.
i think i will use courier for u,safer... if not cracked.
oh ya, PM me ur address...

btw, today not free to go and ask.. coz the darn streamyx.
fix it for few days liao... finally get it done. but it happens
to has two icon came out... doing the same job. stupid thing.

Anybody selling the 2nd gen facelifted AE101 sideskirt? Pls refer to the pics......

yoga..hahahhah... i think you should thanks to me.... i helping to sold the side skirt. heheheheheh nevermind lah.. keep it up put more.

xuezhang said:
anyone got facelift for camry?
that model but gold colour camry
yo dude.. this camry is nice...
i saw one in kuching here.. a coupe camry and left hand drive!

A Post Every 5 Mins

conti1.jpg

Continental tyres has just reached a milestone following the manufacturing of their 10 millionth piece of their SSR runflat tyre that was made at their passenger tyre plant in Aachen. The SSR runflat tyres allow a vehicle to remain mobile for up to 160km in the event of tyre failure.

Production of the tyre begun back in 2004 and considering that it only took seven years to reach the 10 million mark, the feat can...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom