how? is your car jpj ready for inspection?

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
whats going to happend to your bg bf astina all mazda fords under 94 are gonna kena the inspection. allready for the trouble? looks like our cars going to drop like mad the value. hehehehehe

doubleone_doublefive

Oct 23, 2009
putrajaya
personally i dont mind.i got 5 oldies in my garage all over 15years.for everytime i go to inspection means its a confirmation that my old ladies is fit for active service. :biggrin:

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
i just put my 91 fordtx3 to puspakom for change ownership check...all went ok wor
they din even take out the rubber lining to check for 'kereta potong'. most important thing was the chassis number. tinting passed (but my tinting was the legal type).
not sure if this new annual check will incorporate all those other checks like ride height, brakes, suspension and others...but if its the normal ownership check then should be no problem.
puspakom at glenmarie shah alam, total check time only 20 mins (but had to wait for 1 1/2 hours due to computer down. service level very efficient...the technicians wont even talk to you while they are doing the work (summore do work non stop) and ask you to move away from the car while they are checking it.
actually i also worried about the new ruling...if they check all those brake system, suspension and the rest sure la 15 year old car will not meet 100%!!! old car ma..