How good the 2010 Sonata look running on Air and BBS LMs

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

New executive saloon cars are already adopting the coupe styling as inspired from the 4-door coupe Merc. So what makes the CLS look good in the aftermarket world can't go wrong when applied to similarly-styled cars like what we have here, a lightly modified 2010 Sonata.

These pictures were posted on Ming's Wall. No further details can be found regarding the above Sonata apart from the visual cues that tells us it's got BBS LM 20s on, very daring if on coilovers, but we'd say air suspension. Styling also suggest very minimal, if any work done to the body, apart from the flared arches for the perfect stance.

Related:

The Regular Sonata.- The Test Drive

Attachments

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
oh sheet!

i'm completely sold on the 2nd pic!

balmung69

Known Member
Jun 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
its definitely not done by them, mostly is by european designers. pity its a korean one if not it will really affect the japanese market

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
its definitely not done by them, mostly is by european designers. pity its a korean one if not it will really affect the japanese market
european design the body? maybe...
but like now a day the Chevy, is european car but is made by korean...:hmmmm:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
bro. chevy is an american car lol. but hre malaysia is cheapass so it has a korean made engine. deawoo. but the new one is european made ones.
If you're talking about Cruze, it has a Korean-made engine because it was designed in Korea by Daewoo.

Daewoo was bought over by General Motors, remember? They went bankrupt in 1999, bosses went to prison.

As for Chevy being a US car, depends on which Chevy you're talking about. If you say Cruze, then the US connection is very minimal and when can you see Cruze in US TV shows? Limited market. Same as Unser or Avanza, can see a lot in Japan? Name only Toyota, but mostly made for cheapo Asia Pacific (read: South East Asia) market only. Lotus was bought over by Proton. Still can't say it's a Malaysian car, right?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
VIP style at its best... :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm in such a dilemma. Been checking on all past posts and trying to merge everything for me to make the wisest decision to lower my car.

Btw, im driving a stock standard Wira 1.5 with 15inch rims (50 series tyres), promote bumpers without diffuser.

I'm more into the look than the performance of a car to be frank.

What would be the wisest decision?

Perhaps just lowered the car to 2-2.5 finger by using APM sport springs? Or using adjustables? Or changing to a bigger rim ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience