How can i contact who someone?(Driver Autocross)

Super Colt

Apr 28, 2006
eater_eg6 said:
super colt ,
how is the autocross event in thailand ? any video or photo for download ? :P thanx... :P

julian ,
bring ur wira go to thailand n challenge them lar.. :P hehehe... im not as pro as u lar.. :P newbie here.. :P
I have event weeks in last year but this year just have all thailand championship.
Last year i get champion in class 1600cc. :embaressed_smile:

Possible i will join you in this web.You will Ok? :embaressed_smile:

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Hello Super Colt,
Nice car pics..very striking red.
Were you looking for me?
I drive the blue MR2.
Car is fast but driver isslow...hehehe :P
You must teach us to handbrake like you guys showed us at the AMF.
Please send my regards to Pop Noi Eleven and Man .
You can contact me at [email protected] or my handphone +6012-3831601. We came to Bangkok last time and POP showed me the indoor
go-cart at shopping mall...real cool.
Drop me a line bro...

Super Colt

Apr 28, 2006
MRMIC2 said:
Hello Super Colt,
Nice car pics..very striking red.
Were you looking for me?
I drive the blue MR2.
Car is fast but driver isslow...hehehe :P
You must teach us to handbrake like you guys showed us at the AMF.
Please send my regards to Pop Noi Eleven and Man .
You can contact me at [email protected] or my handphone +6012-3831601. We came to Bangkok last time and POP showed me the indoor
go-cart at shopping mall...real cool.
Drop me a line bro...
I just to says thank you again for last time (AMF2004)
Do you remember you help me to use perto machine in Thai have service by the boy. Hi Hi I never use by myself before.

Offcouse, I and Mr.Pop can teach you and everybody

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Super colt,
Are your other Thai frens in this forum as well? Guess you've met juilanpang. By the way, julianpang is by far malaysia's handbrake master. And he has just gotten fastest dude of the day (FTD) in the recent time attack that we had here. Careful, he's looking to challenge you guys in the handbrake department. Hahaha. Anyways, welcome to this forum and hope to meet your other frens here as well, so that we all can learn handbrake turns with you guys and julianpang.

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Super Colt said:
I just to says thank you again for last time (AMF2004)
Do you remember you help me to use perto machine in Thai have service by the boy. Hi Hi I never use by myself before.

Offcouse, I and Mr.Pop can teach you and everybody
Yeah I remember,
Hehe...Bangkok has good service at the Petrol Stations but in Malaysia it
is D.I.Y. :)
NO problem bro....I show you how to pump petrol and you can show us how to handrbrake.Hahaha :) We like to joke and laugh a lot so hope you have no offense.

Please let me know when you are free to come to Malaysia.
Pop missed the F1 grand Prix because of Exams.
Maybe you can come for the Super GT in Sepang?

Super Colt

Apr 28, 2006
We like to joke and laugh a lot so hope you have no offense.----------------You too. same me I like joke.

Please let me know when you are free to come to Malaysia.-----------I'm free every time when you need. hahaha.

What date has Super GT?

KillerB said:
Super colt,
Are your other Thai frens in this forum as well? Guess you've met juilanpang. By the way, julianpang is by far malaysia's handbrake master. And he has just gotten fastest dude of the day (FTD) in the recent time attack that we had here. Careful, he's looking to challenge you guys in the handbrake department. Hahaha. Anyways, welcome to this forum and hope to meet your other frens here as well, so that we all can learn handbrake turns with you guys and julianpang.
Challenge!!!! I don't need to know who is better. I just have fun within race only and want to everybody enjoy with autocross.
Who is Julianpang? malaysia guy?
What handbreake that you use in your race? for u-trun or to turn around cone.

Anyways, I need to join your race but this time no have sponsorship to go to malaysia. I don't need money from who but I just want to who someone can give me some sponsor for cover expense,If possible!! (Ex. air ticket and Hotel)If so, I will go to malaysia and can teach everybody about handbreak nd etc.

Last edited:

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Super colt,
Next autocross nearest to you will be in penang, end june/ early july, not sure. Very fun event. Hope u will be able to find sponsors and come by for some fun, together wit ur frens. When we had our autocross in a southern state recently (danga bay, johor), we were joined by a few singaporean cars.

If u need more details about the upcoming autocross in penang, u can contact these dudes in this forum, by the nic of adian and faisal. They are very free now, only hanging out in forums hahaha.... later..

Super Colt

Apr 28, 2006
Thanks a lot.
I will try to go.
maybe i will discuss with N1 to help me this case.

Fork Sports

Nov 27, 2003
Hi Super Colt,

i hope u remember me...the guy with the 4dr eg civic during AMF2004 finals.
i still remember we were head to head in 1st & 2nd layout.
but 3rd & 4th layout, u beat me flat with your super tight handbrake turns!

congratulations for getting the champion title in 1600cc class!
hopefully we can have another round of event with big sponsors so that u guys can come over...or we may even go to thailand.
u can even fly over here...i'm sure we can find u a car for u 2 drive which has a good handbrake setup! hahaha

anyway...keep in touch here &...
may the handbrake b with u!

Last edited:

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
After three rounds of close battles under chilling conditions in the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan’s most popular racing series – the Super GT Series now travels south to the tropical sun of Malaysia for its annual Battle of Sepang from 23rd to 25th June.

Hope u can make it SuperColt

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i already complete the engine in this week,but still not perfect.boost until 0.6bar still ok but over 0.6bar the car is going worst.i need get some exp from you guys.........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience