Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

House of LEDs

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
Item 1

Super Bright T10
Usage: Small Beam Bulbs for Headlamps, Side Signal Lamps, No Plate Light, Trunk Light

Selling Price: RM20 per Pair
Warranty: 6 Months

Item 2

Rigid LED Strip
Usage: No Plate Light, In-Car Cabin Light, Underneath Car Light, Display Meter and Many More

Enjoy the Video Below:-

YouTube - picture 055

Selling Price: RM60 for 30 CM

Item 3

LED Signal Bulbs

Selling Price: RM130 per pair with 6 mths warranty

Check your Signal Light Bulbs Socket as there are 2 different sockets as below

Video to be uploaded soon

Item 4

H4 LED Angel Eye

View Video Below:-

YouTube - Saga H4 led ring

Selling Price: RM50 per pair

Item 5

Dimming Roof LED

View Video Below:-

YouTube - MVI 1055

Selling Price:RM50

My Contact No: 012 565 8656

NOTE: All the LED Products are Made in Malaysia. LEDs are imported from Taiwan. 6 months warranty is provided for all the items above.

Last edited:

vics_85

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
Ipoh Mali
Hey jojo9984,

I'm interested in H4 LED Angel Eye and Dimming Roof LED. Just asking is there any warranty on this both items???btw im driving a wila....thanks in advance....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Jojo ..pm me your handphone number ..

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I think the signal lamp sockets should be the right one in the picture as there are only single element inside the bulb. The one of the left has 2 elements and is used to brakes low and high and a single blub. But there maybe changes nowdays.

How low could you go for the signal bulbs. Can they be turned on constantsly like for brake lights?

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
I think the signal lamp sockets should be the right one in the picture as there are only single element inside the bulb. The one of the left has 2 elements and is used to brakes low and high and a single blub. But there maybe changes nowdays.

How low could you go for the signal bulbs. Can they be turned on constantsly like for brake lights?
well..its easier if u can tk out ur signal lamp to compare..the LED Signal Bulbs wil function like ordinary signal bulbs but wat makes it different is due to the brightness that it emits. for Signal Bulbs, it cant be turn on constantly like brake light...u must use brake LED bulbs for that. hence u must inform me whether u need it for signal lamp or rear tail lamp+brake bulbs..

shane

Known Member
Jan 11, 2008
Hi may i know ur T10 LED comes wit how many flux LEDs? Thx

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Anything to play with for honda jazz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys any wan got idea where can get brand new?full set with mirror and switch(prefer daihatsu swtich)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience