Hottest Hatch at the moment will Attack Sepang this Sunday! Renault Sport Megane 250

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

The RS Megane 250 Cup will be one of the highlights this coming Sunday. Renault Sport Malaysia will lead a battalion of RS250 Cups at the Time To Attack Finals to debut their latest hot, hot hatch. Denis Lian will again, be piloting the RS250 Cup aiming to beat their current 2:43:02 Record!

If you have your eyes set on the Megane RS250cup, then it's time to see it in the flesh, hear it carve the corners, feel the Recaros, and be amazed by the RS Monitor's on-board display!

Only at the Time To Attack: Finale this Sunday, so whatever you do, don't miss the circuit event of the year!.

YouTube - Megane Renault Sport 250 Cup Sepang - Full Version

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys.i would like to give a big applause to titan for what they have achieve.the suspension so far for me is very impressive.not too low,n the ride height for my car is totally the same.Although the spring is a bit hard but it's ok for me cuz i've transplant another engine and the engine need a new support from the absorber.maybe in the future i need to tune it again.overall for me it's worth every cent i've paid even though the price is a bit high.it's better than getting a cheap one n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience