hondata+skunk2 stage 2 cams tuner in traffic jams, any good tuner in penang?

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
decided whc tuner to go to ade?..

artemus

Jul 14, 2010
penang
decided whc tuner to go to ade?..
dont know yet..i have several thing in my mind now..some concern.

1.the trustwortyness of the tuner..i have heard some tuner do swap things in ur car.

2.endless visit such as what im experiencing now..(lepas rosak tu,mai rosak lain).

that is why i try to avoid far far away tuner first..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
with yr presence there, i dun think he dares to swap anything unless u leave it at the shop..btw, not all shops r like dat..powerful engine tend to hv more problems, no?..hehe

artemus

Jul 14, 2010
penang
with yr presence there, i dun think he dares to swap anything unless u leave it at the shop..btw, not all shops r like dat..powerful engine tend to hv more problems, no?..hehe
:banghead:ini macam kalu,mmg susah lah.. i read some article about hondata, cant really understand them tho..too advanced..
if cannot tahan i sell off the parts bit by bit..of the whole car..frequent visit to tuner isnt my thing..:rolleyes:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Chill bro. Every Honda user wants Hondata but you wanna sell it off? Cars surely got problem plus our cars are old dy. Reaching 20 years already. Just take a drive to KL and get it done once and for all. I'm sure people here can recommend you an honest tuner.

Anyway, what else you wanna sell besides Hondata? Hahaha....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
sabar bro, powerful engine sure kuat mrajuk punya, mcm awek yg cantek tp byk karenah..hehe

artemus

Jul 14, 2010
penang
Chill bro. Every Honda user wants Hondata but you wanna sell it off? Cars surely got problem plus our cars are old dy. Reaching 20 years already. Just take a drive to KL and get it done once and for all. I'm sure people here can recommend you an honest tuner.

Anyway, what else you wanna sell besides Hondata? Hahaha....
i look at the geran kereta, the car engine has been swaaped in 2009..and i manage to call the ex owner..he spend around 25k already upgrading that car..fully build..(theres lots of stuff inside it..including mugen jasma full including piping to mugen twinloop)..and that car is quite fast as well..i dont meant to brag,but golf gti and caldina gt4 seems is not a problem anymore..and once i cucuk angin..aston martin vantage from juru to taiping doin 180kmh(gps shows 200++)...it seems to be quite healthy at high speed..

but,, ini adalah umpama memberi kereta lumba pada seoarang yang berjiwa pakcik.huhuh..i dont need that kinda speed..i want it to be drivable on the street..and a pleasant cruiser..i bought this car because of the size,then i see the f20b engine..if b16a is good,mesti f20b is extra gooder..hah..later on after one week of owning..the car jams(valve lucut pada kelajuan 70kmh gear 3)..and it took 2 months to fix(part ordered from america,they say)..at that time memang nak jual..now after 2 months..the car gimme headache again at low speed..cannot tahan loh..

if i want to sell the engine part..i dont want to sell it sikit2..just gimme original s86 engine, and tukar suka sama sama suka tapi topup sikit arr .if not sel off the whole car lar..im better off with camry.or any other 2.0 cruiser.

takboleh tahan
1)barang2 honda halfcut ni mahal
2)minyak dia dalam bandar 7km/liter
3).nak cari tuner yg jujur dan mahir.
4).nak cari masa untuk #3
5).selalu dok risau takut pencuri geledah kereta.
6)exhaust mugen twinloop tu bising bila cruising..so, masa kat highway dengan family..bawak 100kmh je,kalau tak bini bising.

yang syok.
1.torque dia.(bila dyno,graph dia malar..takda surge kat vtec point..),tapi in streetdrive,vtec dia "melompat"
2.rpm 8/9k.
3.kereta2 lain makin kecil di cermin belakang

zaim really did a good job,but to the wrong person..hehe

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I envy your car la bro... hehe

artemus

Jul 14, 2010
penang
hehehe no need to envy lah..last month im rm1500 poorer already(tuning+speed sensor+timing belt change+drivesahft thingy).. only god knows whats next..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
What to do? Monster like that, what to expect? Hehe. Is it your DD? Mind to tell dyno figures? Just curious about F20 cause not many that I know mod this engine.

artemus

Jul 14, 2010
penang
What to do? Monster like that, what to expect? Hehe. Is it your DD? Mind to tell dyno figures? Just curious about F20 cause not many that I know mod this engine.
yup my DD,(well,i only have one car..i use my kapchai mostly..use my car 4 hari sekali like that just to panas the engine)..

my dyno max whp at 188whp at 7.3rpm,max torque is at 19.38nm at 5.8k rpm..im using ron95..

but zaim told me that my car was street dynoe at 203whp..i dont know which one is the correct one..

ps;nanti kalau saya dah pandai upload gambar saya load dynosheet..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
my suspect is the aggresive camshaft settings... not just the tuning for your poor idling issue.
re-adjust the cams to your driving style and re-tune your hondata. however, these will may reduce your peak/highest horsepower readings on dyno. But the target is that you can drive during jams and still overtake caldina gt4 if you wish. good luck!

artemus

Jul 14, 2010
penang
yup trying to get the best of both world,and i realy dont mind sacrifising peak power.the most important thing to me is reliability.

im trying to source out the timing belt cover as well..they cut it already,

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How envious are you at these 4 lucky Malaysians who won an all expense paid trip by Shell Helix to Abu Dhabi for their Fastest 48 hrs of their lives?? They'd be among the 200 guests from over 20 countries who will be visiting the one and only, famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, an intense ride in the world's fastest roller coaster in the form of a Ferrari, dubbed the Formull...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience