honda prelude

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
simonyap said:
Ha! Ha! Ha.... Now just I know that the letter R are not only meaning Racing, it's also the other meaning tooo...resistor?....rare.....ROSAK:X-:
hahahaha...it can mean by " ROJAK " too hahaha :_:

simonyap

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
PANDAN INDAH
hisha said:
hahahaha...it can mean by " ROJAK " too hahaha :_:
Yeah... My car before I change the spark plug was Type-R too. It was using Bosch Super 4 BK***** :emoticon_U:
When i took it out, I noticed that it's a lot of black carbon stick on it although it's still new.

Last edited:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
simonyap said:
Yeah... My car before I change the spark plug was Type-R too. It was using Bosch Super 4 BK***** :emoticon_U:
When i took it out, I noticed that it's a lot of black carbon stick on it although it's still new.
this is the disadvantage of high heat range spark plug(cold plug)....but will hv better spark performance....will not hving pre-ignition...this is the avandtage ..:_:

aiyaya

Jan 24, 2006
simonyap said:
I bought it at Brother's Batu Caves. Actually all Brother's branch have sell it.

Not a/c compressor. It only a piece of chrome steel which install and connect to the engine block and thrott body by hose. It is adjustable for the air going in the thrott body to save the fuel consumption and give more power like they said??
haha bro simon, i know what kind of compressor u bought from brother...i use it in few year ago....i also bought another E46 from gc...both are same thing adjustable and suck more air to 'save' fuel la.. increase power la...i use it for about a month i feel there is no different compare to b4 install.....the better feeling once you install but later on no more such saving or power increasing.

may be my feeling / wrong feeling.

may be different car may have diffirent result la.
allright. hope your compressor can last for long interm of save fuel n power up.:regular_smile:

Last edited:

aiyaya

Jan 24, 2006
h22a engine

all luders...

i am letting go my current h22a engine (engine only (head+block)) at cheap cheap price as i got another rebuilt engine on the way to change it.

once old engine taken out i will do some mod/touch up ... if no one want to take it..i just keep it spare la...:shades_smile:

simonyap

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
PANDAN INDAH
aiyaya said:
haha bro simon, i know what kind of compressor u bought from brother...i use it in few year ago....i also bought another E46 from gc...both are same thing adjustable and suck more air to 'save' fuel la.. increase power la...i use it for about a month i feel there is no different compare to b4 install.....the better feeling once you install but later on no more such saving or power increasing.

may be my feeling / wrong feeling.

may be different car may have diffirent result la.
allright. hope your compressor can last for long interm of save fuel n power up.:regular_smile:
Thanks, Bro..
Really. I'm feeling good for now because of the newly install KOMPRESSOR:
:_: Mercedes have Kompressor and now I also have a kompressor.....same word mah....:embaressed_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
wow Supra ..nice..which model ? JZX70 or 80 ? I'm new here ...i like supra too but the road tax too expensive ....the maintenance quite expensive..hahaha..good luck to u ah ....next time post a pic let us c ur supra ^_^

cheers

hky

Known Member
Mar 13, 2005
KL
guys, anyone of you using any good stabilizer bar from japan for your prelude? would it be the same for SV4?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
hky said:
guys, anyone of you using any good stabilizer bar from japan for your prelude? would it be the same for SV4?
bro..i'm looking for it too la ....hard to find ...:Not_Impressed:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Alamak...ask me about the model i die lor. I'm dont know which model is it le..only know the turbo bigger then mine head. Lol....i ask around then let u guys know. And by the way how to define the model?! :X-: Only things i know is 3.0 only and like a frog wide body. Hahaha..:_:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:
Alamak...ask me about the model i die lor. I'm dont know which model is it le..only know the turbo bigger then mine head. Lol....i ask around then let u guys know. And by the way how to define the model?! :X-: Only things i know is 3.0 only and like a frog wide body. Hahaha..:_:
its easy to different it only hehehe..the JZX70 head lamp is like the 3rd gen prelude ...Jzx80 was the 1 same as GT supra model..JZX70 using 1Jz engine 2.5 single turbo...JZX80 2JZ engine withj twin turbo...so i think ur 1 was JZX80 ..its nice buddy did ur 1 with the VVT-i n ETC-S ?? I also don know it is ETC-S or ECT-S ..:X-: ...hahaha

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hey guyz, what is everyone building ? So damn quiet lately. Skyhawkheng, you doing top secret upgrade izzit?
mrbear, got intel info say you went over to Sunway to survey for Prelude secret weapon leh.. hahahaha...

:_:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Wah......Thomas so rich le, some more moditfy nowdays petrol so expensive gonna sell backside soon :X-: Hahaha....

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
helo everyone.....

i am not disappear or doing secret mod lah, just donno wat to say.....hehehehe....so thats y i keep quiet only lo.:regular_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:
Wah......Thomas so rich le, some more moditfy nowdays petrol so expensive gonna sell backside soon :X-: Hahaha....
wow u bought supra now ...also need to sell backside ah ....then what should we sell ah ? hahahaha:mouth_closed:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
hahahahaha thomas got to put in the NSX C32B engine soon hahaha that's the top secret don said i'm telling u all hahahaha

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
Hey guys,

Heard my friend said the this Saturday(25 March 2006) got race at Sepang. I plan to have a TT on that nite, then we convoy to sepang. Wat do u guys think? :_:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
saiyuke : wwey wey who told u?? .. hehehe .. no la nola .. go c crower only

heheh

anyone looking for Spoon Sports Front + Rear BAR? strut bar? .. heheh anyway.. Louis had booked it! .. anyone wanna find.. let me know..

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
mr bear: Wei,.. got any other great things or not? How much is the Bar?

Any of you guyz looking for Honda Prelude Black casing JDM headlight? one of my friend got it and wanna sell it. He also got Prelude Fog light, i just buy a set from him.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
weh i wan the fog light.. how much ar? im looking la.. to fit at bumper.. nice woo.. STOCK JDM (my car)

hehehe .. so ur car got fog light b4? .. coz mine dont have.. but got the place to fit the stock fog light at the bumper near the corner.. so urs how? plug n play ka? or need to do sumthing?

the SPoon Sports front (engine bay) + rear bar (upper bar (inside bonet) not below ones ... i sell rm350(nego) .. together.. but if wan seprate oso can.. but this set Louis booked alredi..

Last edited:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
skyhawkheng said:
Hey guys,

Heard my friend said the this Saturday(25 March 2006) got race at Sepang. I plan to have a TT on that nite, then we convoy to sepang. Wat do u guys think? :_:
Luders that going to have TT at Saturday Nite:

1) Skyhawkheng
2) Mrbear
3)

Anyone coming ??

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
weh i wan the fog light.. how much ar? im looking la.. to fit at bumper.. nice woo.. STOCK JDM (my car)

hehehe .. so ur car got fog light b4? .. coz mine dont have.. but got the place to fit the stock fog light at the bumper near the corner.. so urs how? plug n play ka? or need to do sumthing?

the SPoon Sports front (engine bay) + rear bar (upper bar (inside bonet) not below ones ... i sell rm350(nego) .. together.. but if wan seprate oso can.. but this set Louis booked alredi..
bro ..the spoon front n rear sturt bar u got how many set ? i'm interested but no money now la ....it is original spoon ?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
Luders that going to have TT at Saturday Nite:

1) Skyhawkheng
2) Mrbear
3)

Anyone coming ??
bro i can't go la ..:sad_smile: want to save money for this June Japan Super GT ticket la ..