Honda no good??? Why???

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
lhanciaou laa....

honda cars all for medium pocket ah beng...go there open vtec...go here open vtec...using noisy exhaust summore...like rempit ony...

honda cars sikit2 gearbox krakkkk rakkk....change 3 times a year oso kenot solved...

ranciau la honda...power dreaming...

khoo198

Feb 11, 2009
N9
lhanciaou laa....

honda cars all for medium pocket ah beng...go there open vtec...go here open vtec...using noisy exhaust summore...like rempit ony...

honda cars sikit2 gearbox krakkkk rakkk....change 3 times a year oso kenot solved...

NSX,S2K,Integra,Accord Euro-R....=ah beng cars??:confused:

Xen|x

Aug 28, 2006
Taiping, Perak
NSX = Ah beng.. Vodka also driving NSX lo.. He super beng..
S2K = Remember that Ah Beng who park at OKU parking? Somemore occupied two parking site.
Integra = To long to be list which Beng is driving it..
Euro-R = Can;t recall what the Ah Beng name...

hehehehe

lightningfield

Dec 29, 2004
www.ef-honda.com
lhanciaou laa....

basketz, u wont be saying all this if your vtec tak kena curik. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Yes it is..actually it depends on what u want and expect from it...it's like having a Toyota is like having a wife with average looks,but she's good in cooking,raising the children,and doing the house chores etc....and having a Honda is like having a wife with top model looks,can't do the house jobs well but she's hot in bed....hehe.:biggrin:
i like the way u see things. HAHAHAHAHAH :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
But how hot or good housewife also get "sick" mah... like fuel filter stuck wit dirt....:wavey:

hachiroku clan

Oct 16, 2008
aiyo vtec here, vtec there.. Toyota also go VVT-L, same function like vtec.. And it was BEFORE the 90's.. Then toyota brought in vvt, then vvt-i.. From power jump, to sleek power band.. More comfort..

Btw i think the camry is good overall car.. Accord is abit sportier with the expence of good finishing touches.. Juz see the accord lights lah, even the wira ones look solid than accord..

Even so, its up to people's taste lah, some like it hot, some like it cool..

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
NSX = Ah beng.. Vodka also driving NSX lo.. He super beng..
S2K = Remember that Ah Beng who park at OKU parking? Somemore occupied two parking site.
Integra = To long to be list which Beng is driving it..
Euro-R = Can;t recall what the Ah Beng name...

hehehehe
that OKU s2k now no more Red color dy... he change to white color dy...:smokin:

aiyo vtec here, vtec there.. Toyota also go VVT-L, same function like vtec.. And it was BEFORE the 90's.. Then toyota brought in vvt, then vvt-i.. From power jump, to sleek power band.. More comfort..

Btw i think the camry is good overall car.. Accord is abit sportier with the expence of good finishing touches.. Juz see the accord lights lah, even the wira ones look solid than accord..

Even so, its up to people's taste lah, some like it hot, some like it cool..
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:hahahahaha.... not even close to VTEC... hahahhaa:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
pls do more research then only tok in here la...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hachiroku clan

Oct 16, 2008
Im toking bout the valve lift system la bro, in a wider perspective.. Powerwise it goes to vtec i guess..
(forgot this is a honda thread) hehehe lariiii!!

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Im toking bout the valve lift system la bro, in a wider perspective.. Powerwise it goes to vtec i guess..
(forgot this is a honda thread) hehehe lariiii!!
hehe... i oso dunno here is honda thread... ehehheeee:rofl:

heyz bros... kinna new here.. heard from my friend that my stock wira 1.5 auto if were to install with a ECU will make pickup faster and stuff.. don really trust his word..at least hear from u guyz are better... how much does it cost? how much hp can i gain from it? and if i were to install ECU.. wut other parts should i change? my car is completely stock... hope u guyz can help me out ;)