HONDA Hybrid Class: TIMETOATTACK May 20th - Open for Registrations!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

We’ve promised a special category for Hybrids and we now bring to you The HONDA Hybrid Class! All Hybrids are welcomed, and especially to the CR-Zs, this is your time to glow!. There will be a HONDA Hybrid Class Special one-off trophies to be won! Time to sign up! <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

A Special discount at RM400 instead of RM450 will be offered to hybrids as a collaborative effort for a go-green initiative by TIMETOATTACK!

Conditions:

• Road Tyres Only (Check here for Tyre Types)
  • Hybrids Below 2000cc only
  • No Force Induction Allowed
  • Stripping of rear seats and carpets are allowed

More Details: TIME TO ATTACK! - 2012

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...onger-a-hybrid-pushover-2.html#post1063973118

Attachments

mojam

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Visit site
Aaaa, I soo wanna join this class but won't be able to get my car done in time. Sigh, next year perhaps.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Er.. Tom.

Can my car get the hybrid discount? My car running on tomatoes wor. Very green. Er, I mean red. :rofl:
temujin, thanks for highlighting this, we'll just have to consider adding a tamato class in the future :) by the way, the hybrid class are only open to the true hybrid cars and not hybrid personalities though :D

are you coming with the R32? There's an all-GTR class :D

haha..all hybrid welcome then cayenne come then how ?:rofl:
thanks for the heads up kumuchai, we shall add in a "Below 2000cc hybrids only" clause

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Aaaa, I soo wanna join this class but won't be able to get my car done in time. Sigh, next year perhaps.
we have 2 other rounds in July and Dec, so not to worry mojam

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
temujin, thanks for highlighting this, we'll just have to consider adding a tamato class in the future :) by the way, the hybrid class are only open to the true hybrid cars and not hybrid personalities though :D

are you coming with the R32? There's an all-GTR class :D

Wanted to bro but FD weekend also :hmmmm:

Lets see in the last minute if can find a sub photog for FD then can play.

But GT-R category will be full of 35s wor.. die la.. :burnout:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
do try to temujin,

a tomato R32 will liven up the GTR Class, lap time wise, at least you'd be giving them a run for their money.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anybody tell me wat brand and which type of plugs is good for engine mivec? need u all help...thanks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience