HOnda eg6

philipplim

Known Member
Mar 18, 2004
Hi sifus

iam a newbie to honda cars.
planning to change to a honda..but there are few things i need to ask u guys over here...so, first of all, thanks if u guys could post up some comments over here
my first question is wat is the diffrence between a eg3 and a eg6. iam planning to get a eg6 but some of my friends say that it is difficult for me to get a original one..so back to the option of getting an eg3 that is converted to eg6

Is the chasis, suspensions, bodykits of an original eg6 different from a eg3? ( besides that, wat else is different besides the engine)
the engine code for this is b16 (a1) or (a2).

Planning to visit one of the dealers soon to check out a black eg3 converted to eg6 spec...( nick selling the car is nizer). U guys think its a value buy for a converted ones..

Thanks for u comments
open for every critics and stuff

cheers
phil

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Ok, i know nothing about EG's but there is something I can say about buy converted cars:

When you buy an already converted car, you will not have to go through all the trouble of doing the conversion yourself. Converting engine, bodykit and finding parts can be very, very time consuming and not to mention, costs money. Getting a half or fully converted car saves you this trouble and its value for money. For what you pay, you get almost everything you need. Maybe just touch up or add stuff here and there.

On the other hand, buying a converted car means you don't really know for sure what is put in there. If the initial convert has problems, most likely the car engine will be problematic all the way. Plus, converting a car on your own will gain you a lot of knowledge about your car. You will learn what sort of things you need, how much it costs and what it does. To some, converting the car is the fun part. Building something to your specifications and see the end result, can be satisfying.

Anyways, good luck to you. Happy hunting! :lol:

<azzump®>

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
:ph34r: interesting! well ur problemo bro is as the same as mine back 8 months ago...

im agree with those who replied to ya earlier..n as a converted eg owner i can share my xperiance to ya to bro.

1)the price...eg3 or eg for is much more cheaper than the original one..n it depends on the year of the car build to make higher loan...and remember..usually converted egs the price is almost as the same as the original one..let say around 40k..so if the loan for eg3/4 is only about 30k..so think how many cash u mush have to buy it?so..its better for you to wait for the original one or perhas buy the converted eg within 35-38k...dont need to harsh bro..its your future..

2)there are alot differances between eg3/4 n original lagendary eg06.
im very detail about it as im a JDM fan. from the body parts to the engine bro!
stickers n stuff...n eg06 original also got difference from the first model to the 96 model..interior n xterior..from the sport light, interior, door panel, dashboard n so

3)always remember not xcited once u overcome a cun car! remember..eg is a car for performance..so better watch out the body..check if there is any xcident/ major xcident k! cuse mine have an xcident alreaady..i not noticed it untill i went to welding shop!

4)glad to share the xperiance wih ya..hope it can help u on your destany..hehhe..may the force b with you bro.. :ph34r:

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
I had an EG3 (it's a 1.3 definitely).

The Jap. Civic called this model EG we called it EH/SR.
The Air-Conditioning System has a heater with it. Not so good compared to our EH/SR m'sia models.
The Original player can't receive our local radio frequency
Only 2 speakers at front
Grey interior
Manual Window ( No power window )
Nice Design that's for sure
Underpower that's for sure too so convert it at least to 1.6 litre.
The seats are different. It's like EG 8. ( I still like my current EG9 seats the best !!! =P )

that's all

simplyred947

Mar 26, 2005
Hi guys. I'm curious too....whats the diff between eg3 and eg6 and even if you full convert an eg3, does not feel like eg6, why why???

<azzump®>

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
:ph34r: alittle bit of help down here!
eg03---

engine bay:powered by 1.3 shoc

exteror/bdykit:

front:

bumper without for light
no lips for the bumper

side mirror:
cant be flipped