Honda drivers and Toyota Drivers

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
ok lork ok lork...this thread wont end lark...the result in the end will onli bring more smoke to m'sia...honda driver see toyota they smoke em...toyota driver saw honda they smoke em...so mah fan...close topic k?...where is nissan,mazda,mitsu,suzuki?? deng...

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
-Jae's,
Nissan currently together with Mazda but little does Mazda knows, Nissan is having a sexual affair with Suzuki. As for Mitsubishi, it's been together with Proton for many years but the relationship is breaking up. Since the unstability of Mitsubishi's relationship with Proton, Proton has started to see Nissan. No physical affair has been established just yet but it seems possible.

As for me myself, whether it's Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Proton or Nissan, as long as they come with "big" 17" round stuff, and NOS "wet" shot, "doors" that opens easily, a body with sexy curves and nice round things to grip on, both inside and outside, I'm in for it. "She" can smoke all the others after that but not before my "driving pleasure" with her cos I wanna be in her, clean. hahahaha But it's better that "she" don't smoke so many others, because I wanna be going "in" and "out" of her with each driving "experience" heh heh heh

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
like i said b4...satria...u rawks man...hehe...thats what we need as a topic...not honda vs toyota man...hehe...thx for ur info satria...good luck for proton ba...toyota n honda alone ark?

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
As mentioned in this thread, for current and future sales, it depends on both company marketing strategy. Each of them made bold statement in their ad for instance:
Toyota's Ad: Reliability comes first. Generally. Remember the broke down toyota ad? A trap? U'll be suprised how this effected the market. Its like saying "Hey toyota wont brake down wan". Which is not true.
Honda's Ad: Depends on which model. To me, the past facelifted City Ad and the new Civic ad does not differ much but the motive is to look futuristic hence emphasizing technology.

Each company clearly shows who they target for their product.

BUT HOWEVER, here in malaysia, it really depends HIGHLY on affordability.
For instance, target customer for Vios is actually young executive lady driver (no offense vios owner's). But here in malaysia, as long as it is below 100K, anyone go for it.

Then comes proton and perodua to go for affordability issue. Perodua goes for the "Kilooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooometer" statement that saying it's very affordable and cheap for maintainence while Proton in the other hand like... well.. not so sure but most consumer goes to proton because the dont want perodua, want a new car and cannot afford japanese car.

Then we should consider the 2nd hand culture in Malaysia where most of youngsters will go to. This is where it all breaks down to because this is where people only rely on general info and enthusiast to make their purchase. No ad, no what ever. They MAY only see what generally both company good in. Hard core enthusiast wont mind buying second-hand cars even for over 10 years cars like Egs and AE101s which over-priced for their current value. Example, a 93 accord (SM4) value is lower then an EG. This is where enthusiast comes into play. The reason why an eg is valued higher is because of market demand from enthusiasts. While an EG costs slightly higher then the AE101. Market demand higher?

So in the end, its the market demand and company's reputation. Drivers of both Honda, toyota... well and proton or perodua are all Malaysian...( which has a very bad road manners issue) who fell victim for all those ads / mags / fashion of malaysian car-culture injected by car companies and our government.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
-Jae's said:
like i said b4...satria...u rawks man...hehe...thats what we need as a topic...not honda vs toyota man...hehe...thx for ur info satria...good luck for proton ba...toyota n honda alone ark?
Toyota and Honda is busy fucking each other's wife, Rover and Hyundai. hahahaha

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
all i can say is... talk's cheap... really no end to this kind of topic...

to be frank, there's a chinese saying, there's always a higher 'mountain' than this mountain... .. so regardless of brand and makes.. there's always a faster car.. u think yr car's fast? prove it... like i said earlier.. talk's cheap.. moreover, honda vs toyota.. err.. very subjective... EG6 with B16a really rulez!! supra oso telan.. then i heard got one modded vios.. evo8 oso telan... ahahhaah dahsyat ... d story nowadays really fuckin dahsyat...

oh ya... to those who says.. "blackie u prove it la".. ahhahah... sorry ah.. i m running on a very lean budget monthly... no duit to spend on petrol..and moreover, quoting miton's famous quote " my car slow baiiii "

Last edited:

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
satria_95 said:
-Jae's,
Nissan currently together with Mazda but little does Mazda knows, Nissan is having a sexual affair with Suzuki. As for Mitsubishi, it's been together with Proton for many years but the relationship is breaking up. Since the unstability of Mitsubishi's relationship with Proton, Proton has started to see Nissan. No physical affair has been established just yet but it seems possible.

As for me myself, whether it's Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Proton or Nissan, as long as they come with "big" 17" round stuff, and NOS "wet" shot, "doors" that opens easily, a body with sexy curves and nice round things to grip on, both inside and outside, I'm in for it. "She" can smoke all the others after that but not before my "driving pleasure" with her cos I wanna be in her, clean. hahahaha But it's better that "she" don't smoke so many others, because I wanna be going "in" and "out" of her with each driving "experience" heh heh heh
Man ur really a funny cunt...always love ur sex minded replies....same thinking as me :)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ManR34,
hahahaha Really, if I was a funny cunt, it means I have a cunt. If I had a cunt, then I won't need to take so much trouble and effort just to court a girl. I could just finger myself. buahahaha

wanone

Dec 14, 2005
to me toyota is more to practicality and simplicity.. honda is more to status and arrogancy hehe.. btw.. both are japs after all..

wanone

Dec 14, 2005
to me toyota is more to practicality and simplicity.. honda is more to status and arrogancy hehe.. maintenence aspect.. toyota rules.. btw.. both are japs after all..

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
wanone said:
honda is more to status and arrogancy hehe
this goin to attract flak......... this thread is not goin to stop.......... aiiii

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

THE Crime Prevention and Eradication Department (JPPJ) has outlined six strategies to curb crime, one of which is to introduce the e-plate system (or electronic plate) for vehicles. The e-plate system uses radio frequency identification (RFID) tags that would help to reduce vehicle thefts and registration forgeries.

This e-plate system was proposed years ago but due to public complains of high price of plates (RM100+, I think), this idea was shelved. Now this proposal is considered again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience