Honda Civic Ferio EG fully-loaded sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic Ferio EG fully-loaded sedan

Jul 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I have a Honda Civic Ferio EG 4-door sedan to let go. Reluctant sale but as age is catching up on me and due to lack of parking space, have to let go of my previous weekend ride.

This was a newly-purchased Kah Motor EG8; and over the years have observed transformation under my hands as per the following :

Engine
Transplanted Japan-sourced B16A (auto) - only used 30k since transplant, and only used semi-synthetic oils
Strut bar

Exterior
Bumper : EG6 with race-mash wires
New Stanley front and signal lamps
New Lexus-like carbon fibre rear lamps
Full Honda PU bodykits and rear spoiler
Light Japanese 15" sports rims
Lowered sporty suspensions
Twin-loop exhaust for nice bassy tone

Interior
Momo F1 racing with dual horn steering wheel
EG9 dashboard and cupholders
Comfy semi-bucket luxurious massage front seats
Comfy rear seats with pull-down central arm rest

This Ferio is in good running condition and represents a buy-and-drive car. Engine idling is great and fuel-efficient at decent running speeds; but when pushed hard would unleash the famous Dohc Vtec with excellent exhaust notes. Never been tracked since new; but previous dyno after transplant showed healthy bouts of power at different bands.

I need a more boring (but bigger and higher) car for family reasons; and the trade-in would release RM25k for this Ferio on an as-is-where-is basis. But I felt that it is wasted as the dealer takes no extra value on the mods and I would prefer the Ferio to go to an EG enthusiast. I've seen lesser examples going up till RM35k on ZTH over the last few months; but am willing to let go at a great-value RM2xk negotiable to ZTH members. Note that this is a buy-then-drive Ferio; and cost of upgrade engine and tune-up costed app RM20k previously.

Thanks for reading and please PM or e-mail ([email protected]) for viewing and arrangements. Thank you.

Hondacivicferioeg9

Jul 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sounds great, would love to see the pictures :)
Good price for a well maintained EG.
Thanks for the kind words and all the PMs from interested bros have been replied. With regards to queries on hp loans, I am unsure of the matter but I can assist to arrange for bank personal loans up till RM50k if necessary, but outcome depends on your credit ratings too of course :driver:

This is a great EG with the oomph and the style! PM me with your best offer and for viewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi just want to alert everyone if notice Black Toyota Wish WTS 3345 nearby you guys please inform police.
the man drove into guarded garden next to mine and robbed two houses in span of 2 hours (valuable things robbed but no car missing). today the car drove into my guarded garden, fortunately spotted by the guard. all happen in Kemuning Utama (giant supermarket area).

for those living in guarded garden, their modus operandi is tailgate resident/visitor to pass the boom gate (in and out)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience