Honda Civic EJ6 2 Door Hatch Converted to EK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic EJ6 2 Door Hatch Converted to EK9

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
Guys, this time, I'm selling my beloved ride for real... and at an unbeatable price as well.. here goes

ENGINE
B20B block
B20B 84mm piston
B18CR crankshaft and conrod
B18CR crank-guard
Capacity: 1.932cc.
Combustion dome on the head bored to 84mm
EVO3 510cc injectors complete with resistor box (controllable by Hondata). Most will use H22A ones because it's the biggest cc the standard Honda ECU can handle without trimming.
ACL Race main and conrod bearings balanced for roundness within 5micron if measured from any corners.
Piston with B18CR conrod set balanced to 990gm each
Good for 9500rpm anytime
Note: I chose the above setup because:
B18CR crank is better and stronger
B18CR crank with crank-guard can rev higher and longer
An almost "square" engine (stroke=bore) is better, in this case 87.2mm x 84mm
Less torque if compared to normal B20B setup but top-end power is available even at 9000RPM

Skunk2 Pro 3+ cams
Skunk2 Pro series valve springs
Skunk2 Pro series retainers
Skunk2 Pro Series cam gears
Port and polished head and three-angle valve job
Compression Ratio +- 12.2:1
Hondata S300 ECU
Hondata intake manifold heatshield gasket
Original Mugen Cold Air Intake - not yet installed but will go with the car
Estimated 200bhp@wheel/230bhp@crank
All jobs done at a reputable workshop in JB (HV Racing) and some at Tun Chung
DC2 98+ original 4.785 gearbox
EK9 clutch
Toda flywheel

BODY
Complete ORIGINAL Civic 99 conversion front and back except for
1. Rear quarter glass
2. Steering cap ayam
3. Gear knob cap ayam

EK9 99 dashboard
EK9 Recaro seats
EK9 5lug disk brake
EK9 rims and RE01rr tyres
Apexi N1 coilovers and dampers
Apexi GT exhaust
Vision's engine dampers
Cusco B pillar strut bars
Complete engine re-wire (i.e. hiding the wires so that the engine bay looks nice and neat)

And many more items to list here.

VTEC kakis in JB area, especially lumba haram Burger King kakis will know my car and vouch for it.

Price is RM55,000-00 Non Negotiable... cheap cheap cheap...
But there is catch, err..two actually:
1. You do the engine JPJ endorsement and ownership transfer yourself
2. The Apexi N1 front right adjustable is leaking. Live with it or deal with it yourself.

Call/text me to discuss. Please don't ask me about loan; I quit being a banker 7 years ago. Please don't ask to tanggal barang; car sold as is with all items as mentioned above. Please don't as to buy any of the parts mentioned above separately. Please no low-ballers and kite-flyers. Price is rock-bottom already. Prefer cash buyer. You make a personal loan with Bank Rakyat or any banks, or better still loan from your daddy.. but please not from ah-longs. You call/sms, you come, you see, you chi-chat, you pay, you drive home with the car, you do the JPJ thingy and now the car is completely yours. Congratulations, you now belongs to the elite playboy boy-racer group and be the hot-rod to females, and the envy of male others.

Reason for selling: I took 6 months to decide. Now I have decided it's time to quit. Getting very old already and can't stand my wife's nagging of how I am "tak sedar diri, sudah tua pun mau main kereta).

Attachments

Last edited:

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
no phone brpe bro??mcm mana nk contact??
Hafiz: 017-3032233

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Bump for JB kaki~~~~kakaka i m JJ civic fans bt no $ to buy , anyway bump 99 for u gd luk for ur sell , by the way wat is ur no plate?mayb i saw tis car b4
heheh.. cannot display here bro.. 88*

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
"tak sedar diri, sudah tua pun mau main kereta" :rofl:

Hahahahha... this is good nag!! Very hard to fight back...

Bump for you..

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
Wow 88* i think i noe which hehe....avtually u noe *666 in HV racing right?wat engine tht car using?
That one nice car actually, and very fast also. 2L block but donno wat's inside.. but Ah Hwa said standard 84mm pistons.

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Lol bump for ur selling thread 2day....haha everyday i come n bump 4 u ,84mm onli?tis car is crazy....dun noe hu is the owner of tht monster ride~~~

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
Lol bump for ur selling thread 2day....haha everyday i come n bump 4 u ,84mm onli?tis car is crazy....dun noe hu is the owner of tht monster ride~~~
thanks bro.. the owner is a friend of Ah Hwa.. Last time I heard fro Ah Hwa he also wanna slowdown already...
84mm because I want to know wat 84mm feels like, so that after I jump to 85mm I will for sure know the difference. 86mm is a no no for me.. too risky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience