Oct 7, 2009
IPOH
i think the owner of this car is Keiichi Tsuchiya :burnout:
i can get B20B with that price...

notoRious

go Fast or go Home!
Sep 20, 2005
Putrajaya
crazy lar u guys.... this is cheap enough... don't ask for any discounts some more la... very fair price oledi...

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

price fixed at rm35k, no nego
This car is sell for car collector for transplant B16 series engine or other --------- (you see! for those vtec kaki only... we are not!)
the car body / chasis is excellent
interested party dont need to ask for engine condition, of course it is well maintenance and all receipt available since 1994, but what care about the engine ! the engine will throw away during transplant ---------(that's why la the price so hai)

S

sincere1

my sincere wishing all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mr. Solarturbine....is there anything wrong with you, your hand or your head?

WTF!!, are you doing keep simply disliking other people's post even disliking the forum R&R. You just do for fun or what? Yup, you've got my attention and You're not gonna like it. I've seen your way of replying to other people's posting and its really childish and F**king stupid to me....If you are having erectile problem then I advice you better don't come in here, if you are a wannabe super negative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience