Honda City

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
sonictheory,
the mugen twin loop @ racingfit is an imitation.. stated on the price-tag there.. it's just the muffler..

anyway, goodnight all!

Morning Team City, ladies and gentlemen...

Sonic: Thanks

Dear team city,
i just sent out our sticker proposal to ZTH founder tom. waiting his reply..
meanwhile i think we should proceed the sticker for the convoy first...
once tom reply then we will make the decision....

i think this Thursday we can collect the sticker... anyone can make it on thursday at
sunway pls let jackie know ... thanks..

Coconut said:
tommy : u know those ppl in the photos ar ? i think i saw 2 person same school as me last time, summore 1 is my frens ex-bf :D

monkey : custom front plus all the bodykits at only rm1300 quite reasonable ler...u knoooow the shop owner ar?

ya man, all of them are from kepong and selayang, my classmate from Sunway College, all the rich bastard there lah......

which one you know, which is your friend EX ah ???

hehe....

cheers,

MonkeyDLuffy said:
have u all seen HONDA CITY SGP DECAL? this is theirs......http://www.em-phosis.com/images/decal%20000705%20preview.JPG
what does SGP stand for leh?

Hi Guys,

Mycityclub is in discussing with the designer as his MOQ (minimum order qty) is 100 pieces priced at SGD$5.

Almost requested him to make changes to the decal with the URL and City Asia design.

Like to know anyone from ZTH is interested please log on to here

Would also like to invite ZTH members to join us at forum.mycityclub.com.

After all we are all City owners, would be benefitial to have all City owners at one forum together. Over there we can consolidate discussions, activities, group buys, get discounts under club name and etc.

Thanks
Alvin.

thx for the invitation, already a member there too :P

as for the ZTH TEAM CITY sticker, no prob on collection!

Alvin, did jackie PM you about the rims? interested in your advanti.

Final Headcount for the Bukit Tinggi Convoy !!!

Dear Team City,

as per request like previous time....
need a final headcount latest by this thursday !!!

Please submit your full details to Jackie, and pls compile a list and email or pm me....

thanks...

cheers,
honda6831

fooken said:
thx for the invitation, already a member there too :P

as for the ZTH TEAM CITY sticker, no prob on collection!

Alvin, did jackie PM you about the rims? interested in your advanti.

fooken, i hope to have members active in the forum too.

actually why i ask everyone to consolidate is that sometime u have to login to so many forums sometimes which can be daunting sometimes..

yes, jackie pm me, and i inform him already.

tommy, thanks for ur prompt response..

everyone, pls consolidate contact, number and email.

sonictheory said:
monkeyluff, nice one found the logo...we're almost something like this, just we're faciing another side.. btw, do u customize ur eyelid ar...if yes, dun mind to do one extra for me? just something like my signature one...personally i think if like JE one, at the end of the lid (closer to grill one) should not be so curvy...looks abit weird it put on our cars...

yep..i m customizing my eyelids.....
sure can bro sonic. why dont u hv a look @ mine 1st b4 u decide.

monkey, how bout the front mugen style grill. i want one set of that.

Autoshow held in Penang !!!

Dear Penang Team CT,

Some info need Penang members to help !!!
Saw a posting in one of the local newpaper mentioned there a car show around the batu ferringgi area every saturday from 10pm to 2 am, doing ICE demo, Car modification, Decal or sticker.....

can anyone in penang advice on this, if it's true, wanna plan a trip down there lah....!!!

pls assist...

thanks...

cheers,

i think i saw prasanth from mycityclub ICE section's posting bout it. anyway i htink he's from penang :) PM him la

fooken,

good luck on ur rim hunt in Klang. Remember to post ur newly installed rims for us to see see.

everyone,
Anyone know any good/close foreman who can install Auto Gauge meter professionally.
1. Volts (ez to install)
2. Water Temp (kinda hard to install cuz got sensor)
3. Tachometer (ez also) only.
How much if install 3 2gether?

Last edited:
MonkeyDLuffy,
I think most workshops in Sunway would be able to help you out with the installation. It'll be better if you can call up Marlboro and ask him about it.. he knows the place there better :p price should range around RM50 for installation of the meters.

honda6831,
i'll pm you latest by tomorrow for the final headcount along with the necessary details.
btw, you were previously studying in sunway college?

Team City involved in the convoy,
as per honda6831's request, please PM me again with the following details :
Name, Contact number, Email, Number of person, car plate number & colour.

the information will be kept confidential by me ;) this is just for the purpose of the convoy for proper organization of the activity this coming weekend.

fooken,
please lemme know if you managed to scout for the rims i had ask you to help me out with.. thanks!

CONVOY TO BUKIT TINGGI HEADCOUNT @ 21st May 2005 (Saturday)

1. honda6831
2. Jackie Leong
3. MonkeyDLuffy
4. Calvin8218
5. fooken2968 [Works Emotion/Volks TEAM] :P
6. Marlboro
7. danny chan

Please insert your name if you're confirmed to come along for the convoy!

----

Currently : I'll be meeting up with Marlboro (Location i'll confirm by Thursday with Marlboro) before heading to the flag off point.. any others joining in besides fooken and danny chan?

Note: porkchop has an interview this Saturday, therefore unable to attend the convoy because his interview could not be re-scheduled. sonictheory has classes on Saturday, so no go for him. Coconut can't make it cuz need to make $$$ :p

PS: Where are the rest? justgti? psychotic_ass? rion?

Jackie Leong said:
MonkeyDLuffy,
I think most workshops in Sunway would be able to help you out with the installation. It'll be better if you can call up Marlboro and ask him about it.. he knows the place there better :p price should range around RM50 for installation of the meters.

honda6831,
i'll pm you latest by tomorrow for the final headcount along with the necessary details.
btw, you were previously studying in sunway college?

Team City involved in the convoy,
as per honda6831's request, please PM me again with the following details :
Name, Contact number, Email, Number of person, car plate number & colour.

the information will be kept confidential by me ;) this is just for the purpose of the convoy for proper organization of the activity this coming weekend.

fooken,
please lemme know if you managed to scout for the rims i had ask you to help me out with.. thanks!

ya man, i was in sunway college from year 2002 to 2004, in ABE course !!!!

if you were there that year, i was driving a pearl white lantis and perdana !!!!

cheers,

New bodykit for my CT

dear Team CT,

just arrange to get my new bodykit for my CT....

plan to get a full set wide bodykit, but too expensive lah....

will get this soon, pic attached !!!
contacted the seller in singapore liao !!!

hehe

normal_hansolo26.jpg

just reach office.... one hour plus man....damn long journey from banting to KL

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom