Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyDLuffy

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Cheras, KL
My bodykits update........

Hi everyone,

Some update on my bodykits, see pics for yourself le..give me some comments.......
Bad news is it cant make in time for the convoy. Takes about 2 weeks to do the mould out. :(

Today my wallet bleed again....this time on Auto gauge meter. Bought 3 of them :)
Volts,Water Temp and Tachometer plus black casing. (All digital ones)

http://www.autogauge.com.tw/web/products/categorysub.asp?categorysubid=8

Last edited:

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
MonkeyDLuffy,

if you ask me.. it looks like Modulo's bodykit with the mugen holes on it..

wooosh.. so fast spend so much.. siao!
any particular reason for going with digital gauges? usually most go for those analog ones with needle cuz at least they get to see some needle action instead of number fluctuations.. ;)

danny chan

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kuala lumpur
MonkeyDLuffy said:
Hi everyone,

Some update on my bodykits, see pics for yourself le..give me some comments.......
Bad news is it cant make in time for the convoy. Takes about 2 weeks to do the mould out. :(

Today my wallet bleed again....this time on Auto gauge meter. Bought 3 of them :)
Volts,Water Temp and Tachometer plus black casing. (All digital ones)

http://www.autogauge.com.tw/web/products/categorysub.asp?categorysubid=8
monkeydluffy,
how come ur bodykits is not come with painting??and how much u pay for the whole set of bodykits??

fooken

Known Member
May 8, 2005
SJ
www.teamcity.rules.it
hoahh..modugen i would say.. MOdulo + Mugen! ahahha eh sam, gonna go down klang tmr. still undecided volks or works emotion but will decide after a sample profile.

danny chan

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kuala lumpur
Jackie Leong said:
he customizing ma.. once fit fit leng leng only will send for painting one ;)
wat is the diffrent of the price for customizing bodykits and original bodykits??would it be a big diffrent??

danny chan

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kuala lumpur
fooken said:
hoahh..modugen i would say.. MOdulo + Mugen! ahahha eh sam, gonna go down klang tmr. still undecided volks or works emotion but will decide after a sample profile.
fooken,
actually wat color u plan to hv for your new rims??to match ur car color, i think black or bronze are quite suitable for ur car..

fooken

Known Member
May 8, 2005
SJ
www.teamcity.rules.it
danny chan said:
fooken,
actually wat color u plan to hv for your new rims??to match ur car color, i think black or bronze are quite suitable for ur car..
danny,
i'm thinking of going for thse two, the volk is the rims you saw on marlboro's car that day

Volks Racing

Works Emotion

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
fooken,
need to wait sonictheory to post first.. he should be there this afternoon to send them the required fonts for the sticker printing purposes.. an update is that we will be printing colour ones (CITY in Orange) as outlined once are RM8 per piece (individual, volume dunno yet la).. might as well just go for coloured one right? however there's a charge of RM10 for scanning and re-drafting the logo onto their computer.. haiya..

I'll be checking on them whether the stickers are done by Thursday lo.. if kao tim, i'll sms u guys so u should head over to stick yours there..

MonkeyDLuffy

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Cheras, KL
Jackie Leong said:
MonkeyDLuffy,

if you ask me.. it looks like Modulo's bodykit with the mugen holes on it..

wooosh.. so fast spend so much.. siao!
any particular reason for going with digital gauges? usually most go for those analog ones with needle cuz at least they get to see some needle action instead of number fluctuations.. ;)
Lol..didnt notice it since u mentioned. Looks simple n nice for me loh. Simple yet garang.
As for the meter, i prefer digital ones bcuz instead of needle action, i like to see number action like stock market.

fooken,
go for work emotion lah.. if u dont want abang adik with me, then abang adik with marlboro loh :)

danny,
actually i got it quite cheap for the whole set. Now choosing between 2 packages he is offering...

Package 1: Custom front only, side, back, grill (all mugen), eyelids + standard spoiler. RM 1300
Package 2: Custom front only, side, back, grill (all mugen), eyelids + custom spoiler(not gt wing). RM 1500
Package 3: Standard CT Mugen bodykit + standard spoiler + eyelids. RM 1200

Note: Price may vary for custom design. This price is based on the design i've shown here only. All bodykits are inclusive of spraying.

fooken

Known Member
May 8, 2005
SJ
www.teamcity.rules.it
Sam,
can i get another set of the grille? just the grill :P abang adik grille for sure.

u already abang adik with your fren, if iget..itz adik beradik. hahaha but if too many same rims..later ppl say stuff :P keeping you guys suspense till convoy day la..kekekez

Last edited:

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
PU & Fiber.. which would you prefer going for? why?

stock market.. haha.. :)

anyway, as long as you're happy with it.. good enough la..
btw, when i decide to go for bodykit i'll ask u to bring me around to that shop.. wanna find out oso :)

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
CONVOY TO BUKIT TINGGI HEADCOUNT @ 21st May 2005 (Saturday)

1. honda6831
2. Jackie Leong
3. MonkeyDLuffy
4. Calvin8218
5. fooken2968 [Works Emotion/Volks TEAM] :P
6. Marlboro
7. danny chan

Please insert your name if you're confirmed to come along for the convoy!

----

Currently : I'll be meeting up with Marlboro (Location i'll confirm by Thursday with Marlboro) before heading to the flag off point.. any others joining in besides fooken and danny chan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience