Honda Accord SV4 Fuel Consumption

alextylim

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
Hello, All 0-100 sifu

adik plan to buy accord sv4 with H22A engine. so, i would like to know about the Fuel Consumption of Accord SV4. it's High???

Pls comment on it. All info that regarding SV4 is welcome.... No matter is engine or what....

Thanks....

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
hehehe...I can bet it's high. especially when you change the air piping and filter to something else.

normal driving, consumption is normal. once the VTEC kicks in, fuel macam air la.

andy_lka

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
alextylim said:
Hello, All 0-100 sifu

adik plan to buy accord sv4 with H22A engine. so, i would like to know about the Fuel Consumption of Accord SV4. it's High???

Pls comment on it. All info that regarding SV4 is welcome.... No matter is engine or what....

Thanks....

ok adik.

abang personally hv this car in my hse....belongs to my sis....so sometimes i drives around....well, of coz the higher cc it is, the more fc it is...this car is kinda powerful, n quite comfortable.....i drove this n camry 2.2GX before, in terms of power, sv4 is better, n comforts, about the same.... one thing u should always n always check, adik, u should check on their auto gear box., my sis 1 got faulty n ended up, hv to change 1 2nd unit.......after few months later, another faulty......well..... always becareful when u get a 2nd hand car...........CHECK THE GEARBOX..........

but now, the car has been sold out,n changed with a new elantra.....

juz my 2 cents....anything dun understand, u can always asked me....

cheers!~

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
should be around 8 or 9 Kmpl...this fig was given to me by someone who used to own one..

tortis96

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
hi... i just converted my sv4 to H22a auto. my fuel consumption, with Vtec once in a while, full tank of RM95 can go maximum 430km. meaning its about 22 cents per km. i only changed the piping to 2.2 inches. every other things stock at the moment because not yet go through jpj. after this a lot of things going in:)

anyway, the subject about fuel consumption is very very subjective because it all depends on how heavy your right foot is. but in terms of power... dom play play. less than 1 km your meter can kao tim 1 round:)

join us at http://forum.myhavoc.net

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's no stopping the Porsche RS cult. Although the fancy orange / red / green accents aren't everyone's cup of tea, it is worshiped by the the rest. The cult is fast spreading and this 2012 beetle is one example of the RS adoption. Simply lowered on VMR wheels in signal orange with matching side decals and big brakes, it just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience