Feb 11, 2009
N9
welcome oksmike,pls kindly intro yourself base on the templates below:

* -What do you drive(optional):
* -Male / Female(optional)
* -Picture of you(optional)
* -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?:
* -When was it?
* -What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?
* -What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?
* -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
* -Scribble away you own stuff after this!

and dont forget here:http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/introduction-and-newbies/101939-the-meaning-of-your-nickname.html:rofl:

welcome to 0-100.com:wavey:

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
LOL
no need to know so much about me la bro
i just a nobody here hahaha

Wishing all ZTH Members GONG XI FATT CHAI 2010
:party:

PUAK KIAU WIN WIN WIN HUAT ARRRRR!

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hi oksmike,welcome to zerotohundred.com.

we appreciate if you could intro yourself by using the template khoo198 pasted.this is to let others know you better & that's your intention of start this thread right?

thanks for the cny greeting & gong xi fa cai.fyi not every member are non-muslim,we have to take care of the feeling of our muslim friend here aswell...

have a nice day ahead & enjoy your stay here

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
hi oksmike,welcome to zerotohundred.com.

we appreciate if you could intro yourself by using the template khoo198 pasted.this is to let others know you better & that's your intention of start this thread right?

thanks for the cny greeting & gong xi fa cai.fyi not every member are non-muslim,we have to take care of the feeling of our muslim friend here aswell...

have a nice day ahead & enjoy your stay here

ok sure bro 5115,
i driving a camry 2010 2.0E .stay in perak state.i came to know bout zth got few years bak liao but i din register as a member coz last time my work need alot of traveling....my business actually is selling salted fish,ikan billis n those dry sea products.:biggrin:

thinking of mod. my ride to sporty + vip look in 2-3 years time
1st id go for air suspension
2nd brembo break system or ap hahaha if can afford la
3rd bodykit ...

For the pass mth i've see many PRO zth members + PRO driver here very impressive forums indeed n this wed site i think will worth more than 100k usd or maybe more.keep on the good job ZTH.

By saying Gong Xi Fatt to all zth members including muslim members will make em' uncomfortable meh? then y de PM pushing so hard to promote 1 MALAYSIA?
i hv 12 M workers working for me for the pass 7 years.....every year they wish me GONG XI FATT CHAI in group n i say Gong XI FATT CHAI to me n my family.....we oso buka puasa together during puasa mth.
wuts wrong wit say GONG XI FATT CHAI? i believe indians member will be happy if u say Gong Xi Fatt Chai to em'

WHO DOESNT WANNA FATT? (getin' rich):biggrin:

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
bro oksmike,i think 5ll5 mean tht gamble winx3 words la....anyway,Gong Hei Fatt Choy to u too:biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
ok sure bro 5115,
i driving a camry 2010 2.0E .stay in perak state.i came to know bout zth got few years bak liao but i din register as a member coz last time my work need alot of traveling....my business actually is selling salted fish,ikan billis n those dry sea products.:biggrin:

thinking of mod. my ride to sporty + vip look in 2-3 years time
1st id go for air suspension
2nd brembo break system or ap hahaha if can afford la
3rd bodykit ...

For the pass mth i've see many PRO zth members + PRO driver here very impressive forums indeed n this wed site i think will worth more than 100k usd or maybe more.keep on the good job ZTH.

By saying Gong Xi Fatt to all zth members including muslim members will make em' uncomfortable meh? then y de PM pushing so hard to promote 1 MALAYSIA?
i hv 12 M workers working for me for the pass 7 years.....every year they wish me GONG XI FATT CHAI in group n i say Gong XI FATT CHAI to me n my family.....we oso buka puasa together during puasa mth.
wuts wrong wit say GONG XI FATT CHAI? i believe indians member will be happy if u say Gong Xi Fatt Chai to em'

WHO DOESNT WANNA FATT? (getin' rich):biggrin:
haha...thanks bro oksmike for the nice intro!

i think you don't get my point on the muslim concern,what im trying to say is gamble...not cny greetings.anyway i don't wish to drag this nice intro of you into some political & religion issue,it's just a friendly reminder for you

btw,im non muslim :wavey: and i don't think gamble is a good way for us to get rich :biggrin:

cheers & happy cny!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu .. I am a new person here. I would like to ask about the car wiring.

- Can use the full set mitsubishi evo 5 wiring installed at mitsubishi evo 4?
- do i need to change the part?

I want to ask if I use the ecu evo 5 or 6 on the evo 4 ... I need to make the wiring from ecu pin 79 to where?
- To obd2 plug pin nombor how?
- Or where?

really need your help all
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience