Hitachi Map Sensor wanted..

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
Itz need for my GTT (Auto), the original one has broken, and i replace with the manual version(Denso map sensor), power cut at every 4k rpm due to this issue, i have found few halfcut but they are not willing to sell separately...do let me know if anyone know where to get this sensor.

here some pics of the sensor---
http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww208/Gizmo040/Photo0151.jpg

Thanks..

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
if you cannot find it have you tried opening it up?Most of these stuffs are just relays and caps and they are generic and can be replaced yourself on the cheap but the most common problem is just a dry joint. You just need to solder it back that's all.

fyi, most skyline AFMs are like that, alot of ppl think its broken but it is actually not, just cut open the box, solder the disconnected joints and you got a working AFM.

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
if you cannot find it have you tried opening it up?Most of these stuffs are just relays and caps and they are generic and can be replaced yourself on the cheap but the most common problem is just a dry joint. You just need to solder it back that's all.

fyi, most skyline AFMs are like that, alot of ppl think its broken but it is actually not, just cut open the box, solder the disconnected joints and you got a working AFM.
U r exactly right on the AFMs, I resoldered back and its running fine then on... not too sure about the Map sensor though...

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban

i have tried before, but the check light still on...anyway, thanks your help

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone..i run a 1996 tiara..the engine uses carburettor and recently i noticed there's smell of petrol coming from my engine..sent it to the mech and asked him to check..after checking, he said something behind my carb leaked and needed to be replaced..i got 2 options:

1. Replace the entire carb which would cost me 880 for a new one as the torn part which is rubber cannot be replaced. No replacement parts.

2. Rebuild the carburettor with a carburettor rebuild kit which would cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience