High performance Ford VCM for Ford Mazda Jaguar and Land Rover

Car Shops and Services

High performance Ford VCM for Ford Mazda Jaguar and Land Rover

Victor520

Oct 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.chinasinoy.com
Ford VCM IDS is a high performance, stable, secure vehicle serial communications gateway device with multiple vehicle serial communication interfaces to meet the requirements of all Ford Motor Company vehicles. This Ford VCM is equipped with integrated diagnostic software which can give you better diagnostic experience than before.

This Ford VCM is fully coverage of Ford vehicles from 1996 to 2008 including Lincoln and Mercury vehicles and others. In conclusion, it supports four car models mainly, IDS for Ford and Mazda, JLR for Jaguar and Land Rover.

Ford VCM has a special feature: It can install IDS software and JLR software on one computer. Through convert software, it can realize software convert from IDS and JLR. What’s more, it is free update through internet.

Ford VCM doesn’t supports VW group car models. But our online diagnostic shop can offer you all kinds of VAG diagnostic tool with high performance and quality guarantee.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone..i run a 1996 tiara..the engine uses carburettor and recently i noticed there's smell of petrol coming from my engine..sent it to the mech and asked him to check..after checking, he said something behind my carb leaked and needed to be replaced..i got 2 options:

1. Replace the entire carb which would cost me 880 for a new one as the torn part which is rubber cannot be replaced. No replacement parts.

2. Rebuild the carburettor with a carburettor rebuild kit which would cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience