hi performance plug cable on stock engine .

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
i also wanna do like that...but afraid if something jump in the timing belt...like a small rock...and suddenly the belt snap...mati wooo....anyone experience dis kinda situation?
Racing cars dont have cam covers and no, at that kinda speed ur timing belt is moving the pebble will probably be blown away haha :rofl:

Its better actually with aftermarket cam gears to keep them open, then when you wanna adjust your timing its easier...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
let's read read : MAGNECOR Race Wires: Inside Information

littlewhitewagon, msd6al worked for me, its a multi-spark discharge type of ignition amplifier, u get multiple sparks per X degree of crank rotation (means way more sparking action than stock la :P) and above 3000rpm, no more multi-spark, but just stronger sparks all the way to the redline

worked well in my application, used it with an msd blaster 2 coil
Hey thanks for the reply dude, i've been saving money for the 6a also but I never knew what it does :driver:, does it wear out your sparks more or not btw?... Just wanna get more info before pasanging it on my car haha. Oh dude, whats a msd blaster 2 coil btw? :biggrin: Sorry for so many questions... NA noob here haha

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

can see the spark?? dangerous la wei...can get the whole car into fire la...hahahaha
btw...i'm using quadcore 10mm plug cable...buy it here at zth marketplace...i dont expect much pwr on plug cable...just to match it with iridium spark plug for consistent spark n like the bling2 of it...when open the hood...woaaa....racing plug cable meh?so big also....very power arr...(my friend, owner of honda ex5) hahahaaa..
Haha I agree on the bling-bling, red thick cables :P. I actually also wanted to buy the quadcore cables in the zth marketplace but I ended up buying cables meant for a satria I think? Dunno leh, went to sunways rev-performance garage (Nice guys there, sadly no installation)... then bought the jasma cables there. Problem is, its too long so my cables are upside down now :biggrin:

Like its supposed to be at the air filter, now its dangling over the headers instead :rolleyes:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
Haha I agree on the bling-bling, red thick cables :P. I actually also wanted to buy the quadcore cables in the zth marketplace but I ended up buying cables meant for a satria I think? Dunno leh, went to sunways rev-performance garage (Nice guys there, sadly no installation)... then bought the jasma cables there. Problem is, its too long so my cables are upside down now :biggrin:

Like its supposed to be at the air filter, now its dangling over the headers instead :rolleyes:

cable tie it la bro...do some house keeping...if it dangle over the exhaust header...very hot la at that area...surely the cable lifespan will reduce lor...:rolleyes:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
wahhh..u cable tie it quite neat la bro...very nice workmanship...hahaha...care to do mine also ah...:biggrin:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha thank you, thank you :biggrin:

CAAAAN, the price is a can of coke hahaha.Its really really easy to do actually...

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
waa ,..my thread still got ppl follow up ar =.= ? haha ...well ..anyone using BR clutch for 1.3/1.5 here ? any feedback ? they said the BR clutch kit for 1.3/1.5 is using 1.6 clutch kit and 1.8 flywheel which skimmed the weight to the original oem 1.3 flywheel weight ? izzit ?

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
haha...too bad i'm staying at jb...i'f not, 1 can of coke + chicken rice also no problem....

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Nice dude.. Gotta find those black clip that holds ur cables inline.. Mine broke quite some time ago, now its all tied together, like when u buy sayur at the market.. Haha! Maybe when i get a new set of cables.. Hmm..

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
mine didn't broke...but the new set of cable just wont fit into those black clip...so just use cable tie...but still look messy la...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
waa ,..my thread still got ppl follow up ar =.= ? haha ...well ..anyone using BR clutch for 1.3/1.5 here ? any feedback ? they said the BR clutch kit for 1.3/1.5 is using 1.6 clutch kit and 1.8 flywheel which skimmed the weight to the original oem 1.3 flywheel weight ? izzit ?
Whats BR in the first place?
HAHAHAHA
YESH! I made it even sooo popular you must cheng me some makan :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

haha...too bad i'm staying at jb...i'f not, 1 can of coke + chicken rice also no problem....
LOL im going to Singapore tomorrow :rofl:. I give u 3 days to meet me there I do for you FOC! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

OR, I can just teach you how to do.

1. get all ur cables straight, in a line like mine. If u cannot do 4 cables 1 shot, do 2.
2. Use 1 cable tie to group them BUT DO NOT TIGHTEN completely, just slightly
3. Use another 1 cable tie to tie in between the spark plug cables to give it the gap you want.
4. Tighten the first cable.
5. Cut off the excess cable and tada! Your engine looks like mine haha :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Nice dude.. Gotta find those black clip that holds ur cables inline.. Mine broke quite some time ago, now its all tied together, like when u buy sayur at the market.. Haha! Maybe when i get a new set of cables.. Hmm..
Yeah mine broke off at Tan Chong when I sent it for a major service the other time~~ cant blame them tho. The plastic damn nipis + old already :proud:

Thats why I learned this cable tie method from my friend and some mechs that I watch haha. Sexy on cars with longer cables...

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
its a clutch set which comes with bigger clutch plate ...bigger clutch plate cover and bigger flywheel which they've already skimmed the weight to the oem weight ...considered semi racing clutch set if im not mistaken ...suitable for 1.3/1.5 ...they said this clutch will give us the shifting gear for better bites ...and the set is only RM350 ...so i wanna make sure that this clutch really got no problem after fitting into 1.3 engine efi ...so i need some feedback from those who are using it xD

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
its a clutch set which comes with bigger clutch plate ...bigger clutch plate cover and bigger flywheel which they've already skimmed the weight to the oem weight ...considered semi racing clutch set if im not mistaken ...suitable for 1.3/1.5 ...they said this clutch will give us the shifting gear for better bites ...and the set is only RM350 ...so i wanna make sure that this clutch really got no problem after fitting into 1.3 engine efi ...so i need some feedback from those who are using it xD
Lol what kinda brand is that? Never heard of it weih :confused:
Wheres it from?

Last edited: