Hi Newbie here!! AE101

nemoman

Dec 2, 2010
Singapore
HI GUys!!! I got a question!!!

My idling is at 8-900... when i flick on my aircon it goes to 500-600........ i chk with my mech he say some valve on the throttle body have problem, and for our model need to change the whole htrottle body. Is it true?? How much does it cost to change the TB and is it better to go scrap yard and find??

Pls i really need help on this.:adore:

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

The problem now is price i guess. 100SGD per shock absorber is it over priced?? Can I get in JB cheaper? Pls help need to change my shocks,
Oh for the shocks i found Paraut shocks alot cheaper. I got thml liao whole set 208 SGD.

tom 7544

2,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
IPOH
Hi nemoman.
u mind whole front n rear !!! bro may i know where u get the Paraut abs SG o MY ? can give me the contact ?
Thanks..

tHrottle power

Known Member
Aug 29, 2008
Dear Tonyops,

I m also from in east malaysia, where r u locate at ???i m also driving an AE.....is an AE111. Maybe we can catch up.

nemoman

Dec 2, 2010
Singapore
Dear Tonyops,

I m also from in east malaysia, where r u locate at ???i m also driving an AE.....is an AE111. Maybe we can catch up.
Me in SIngapore kekek

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

convent to rm oso cheep man..., here selling 1pc aldy 2xx if change whole set hoo2..... :bawling:
bro u direct bought them ? can help ??:biggrin:
I went there and buy direct . its 57SGD per shock absorber. I gave u the website the located there. I going nxt week to my mech to install . Will try to writ how i feel about these absorbers.

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hi Nemo, for better handling w/o sacrifice comfort, I would recomend Koni absorber mated with stock spring. But if you are looking for more, then you may want to consider eibach spring (lower ride), which most of the sifu here said is best mated with Koni absorber.
Happy modi!

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wong Sifu, I've heard of the Eibach spring+Koni Abs combination before, but neither are easy to get. May I know where can we get AE1XX Koni shocks and Eibach springs? New or used? Thank you =)

nemoman

Dec 2, 2010
Singapore
SOme feedback on the Parut i am using. It feel ok like any comfy stock absorbers. Now i really can feel my springs are old and sagging liao.... but the Paraut are good enough for me. Now need time to see how long b4 it leaks. kekekekek

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, just got an 84-85 Prelude. Its got a sunroof but can't seem to get it open. I've been doing a lot of work on the car on my own but I don't feel confident enough to remove the headlining and tackle the roof.

Does anyone here know anyone who repairs sunroofs? I know its quite a big job as the motor might be dead or something inside the headlining is broken but I really want this thing to work. :)

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience