Help! Where to study?

Mar 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone, I need help to decide on my next step. I just finish SPM. I like cars, so my dad told me go TOC. What do u guys think? i think there some other auto college right? Despark or something. Please help! Which one to go?

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
Alex Yoong....F1 sifu is there:adore:
I think TOC is good for you maybe...can become their race mechanic....(poison):nurse:

JasonKid

Aug 18, 2008
Go ask both college first before you proceed to the college, and which course you wanna take?
Lots of TOC student change to other college, and it's more expensive.
Despark got provide Pre-Degree course for around 8 months, then proceed to US for Degree, also around 8 months too.

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
Honestly...I'm not quite sure about TOC due to I'm over-aged to join :biggrin:. But...by looking at their promises and advertisements...should be good for newbie like you.
If not....who dares to advertise like that la....:hmmmm:

Despark ar....my buddy's son was there. Get your certificate there...if you can make it to the U.S...:adore: prepare for the whites to kick your a ss...

Anyhow...automotive is all about a degree or skill? Use your brain and survey...

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
ya bro... think properlly.. u r really intrested in car / work in car....
tat's question for me too... accually i am a automotive student too.. but i had stoped at level 3 after i got my diploma....
when the story start.. i was really intrested in car oso.. after level 3 i need to go on job training.. and i had gone to my cousin's workshop to practice(proton service center)...
after few month... i felling quite boring that keep working on those stock car.. then i decide further to car modify workshop... after tat, i had gone into the ONWARD MOTORSPORT(nissan engine speciallise)... i did realli learn alot when working at there... but wat i got is jz keep work and testing many of sportcar... tat's all... nothing much.. "i mean the salary is too low.. cant afford to do anything for yr own car" ... until one day.. my boss ask me, u look really intrested in car... if u really like to "play" car... better go and get a higher salary job...
coz wat u get work in car is jz not much...
after thinking wat my boss said, i was resign and get a new course for study interior design.... so now i get a better income job and my car is still tuned by them =)

so... tat's my advise.... hope can give some helps... cheers...
if u really intrested in automotive and yr father indeed had a deep pocket tat can afford to let u open a workshop... then jz go for it... but yr need to further study to degree level above.. then only will help for yr future....:proud::smokin:

vince_chong

Mar 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
google it bro....harness the power of internet
Thanks bro..i was hope to get ppl opinion on the schools...something u cant get on their website..

Go ask both college first before you proceed to the college, and which course you wanna take?
Lots of TOC student change to other college, and it's more expensive.
Despark got provide Pre-Degree course for around 8 months, then proceed to US for Degree, also around 8 months too.
wow..:confused: degree in 16 months? sure or not bro?

Honestly...I'm not quite sure about TOC due to I'm over-aged to join :biggrin:. But...by looking at their promises and advertisements...should be good for newbie like you.
If not....who dares to advertise like that la....:hmmmm:

Despark ar....my buddy's son was there. Get your certificate there...if you can make it to the U.S...:adore: prepare for the whites to kick your a ss...

Anyhow...automotive is all about a degree or skill? Use your brain and survey...
i say skill lor. why? despark that bad meh?

ya bro... think properlly.. u r really intrested in car / work in car....
tat's question for me too... accually i am a automotive student too.. but i had stoped at level 3 after i got my diploma....
when the story start.. i was really intrested in car oso.. after level 3 i need to go on job training.. and i had gone to my cousin's workshop to practice(proton service center)...
after few month... i felling quite boring that keep working on those stock car.. then i decide further to car modify workshop... after tat, i had gone into the ONWARD MOTORSPORT(nissan engine speciallise)... i did realli learn alot when working at there... but wat i got is jz keep work and testing many of sportcar... tat's all... nothing much.. "i mean the salary is too low.. cant afford to do anything for yr own car" ... until one day.. my boss ask me, u look really intrested in car... if u really like to "play" car... better go and get a higher salary job...
coz wat u get work in car is jz not much...
after thinking wat my boss said, i was resign and get a new course for study interior design.... so now i get a better income job and my car is still tuned by them =)

so... tat's my advise.... hope can give some helps... cheers...
if u really intrested in automotive and yr father indeed had a deep pocket tat can afford to let u open a workshop... then jz go for it... but yr need to further study to degree level above.. then only will help for yr future....:proud::smokin:
thanks for ur advise bro. pockets not deep haha...yes i still wan to study this..

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
if you're looking for skill....then why bother so much about the degree degree kind of stories?
No point you have a degree but can't even service your dad's car.....:confused:

Whites are famous to be real good in automotive educations. Asians...will be Japan definitely.
What make you think you can cope up with them(U.S) after been into Despark?
And how much the costs gonna be like?

These are just my personal comments la.....might be wrong.

Let's wait and see what others says......:thefinger:

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
try to apply into Merc in Ger, if u really born to be in this line... its free if ur result r very good...
This will depends.....see he wanna become a chef in KFC or 'big fry' then...
Anyway...its quite a good idea. At least your future protected....MB never dies...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yup, its all depend... depend on ur faith as well... if just 'hot hot chicken shit', simply syok-syok, there no room for future in this line...

vince_chong

Mar 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if you're looking for skill....then why bother so much about the degree degree kind of stories?
No point you have a degree but can't even service your dad's car.....:confused:

Whites are famous to be real good in automotive educations. Asians...will be Japan definitely.
What make you think you can cope up with them(U.S) after been into Despark?
And how much the costs gonna be like?

These are just my personal comments la.....might be wrong.

Let's wait and see what others says......:thefinger:
Thats the thing lor. I like to know if all these colleges are good enough or not.. i oso dowan waste my dad money. >.< i dowan to to see their advertisement then kena con or something.. thats y looking 4 real feedback and comment from taiko's here.

yup, its all depend... depend on ur faith as well... if just 'hot hot chicken shit', simply syok-syok, there no room for future in this line...
not simply syok lah bro. i only worry if i start study then realise the skool no good. then really spoil my future, bro..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
SEGI also got automotive course....but expensive.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:) hello ppl...can anyone tell me how to prevent whell spin
from my waja evo7(locked front wheel)...especially in 1st and 2nd gear...it just spin all the way to red line..using a 16"wheel and 17"wheel make any differences??i uderstand that it comes with LSD gearbox but how come it still spin like hell!!??!
please help !! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience