HELP!!! weird sound from my celica

vastalux

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
Good day all celica taiko,

haiyoo...

the low rpm idling problem still not solved then come again new problem from my celica...:mad:

last two days i heard weird sound come from my celica...the sound like "lose screw inside the engine - kluk klak kluk klak"...when i stop the car the sound disappear...but when i start moving the car the sound comes again....and when it reach 40km/h the sounds gone edi....but its come back when the car start to move...i just felt something chipped metal inside my engine but i dunno either..:confused:

help me please..i love this car so much...but this many small thingy make me start to "hate" this car :bawling::bawling:

vastalux

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
fuh....just check just now...
confirmed the sound come from front right wheels.
dunno what caused it..
is it possible that sound come from inside tire?
i just feel its come from there but dunno how that thingy enter inside tire...

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
too bad to hear that bro.. have u bring ur car for check at any mechanic??

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
since the sound comes when your vehicle is moving and you have identified the source to be coming from the wheel, it could be the C.V. joint on the driveshaft ...check the pix below....

If the sound is when u turn only then its the external one, else its the one connecting the Gearbox.

Internal Joint Bearings....which might be the source of the prob

The whole driveshaft with the joints on each side

Last edited:

vastalux

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
alright guys...

solved edy my problem..got "batu" inside my front rotor disk..
i dunna how its enter there since the disc got cover...:confused:

anyway...im hepi now..

thank u all for ur supported. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELP! HELP !!

My 22 years cousin sister pass away on the spot (12.30am 04-09-12) she was hit and run by a white color Toyota harrier on the traffic light junction along Jalan Banting toward Klang Hospital. So we suspect the owner of the irresponsible driver should be living in Klang area. Please help me to any strange front look on a toyota harrier around your neighbour. If possible to send a photo to my mobile om 0176718888 so we can forward to polis.

Please forward it to all your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience