and some city driving without heavy foot~:sleep:
now still got 2 grid of fuel~oni run 340 something~:banghead:
is it ok??
any way can solve the problem??
is it4-2-1will make it better or make it worst??:confused:

ariffin sahran

Jun 18, 2010
Rompin,pahang
Hai Isaac,abot the fuel consumption, 4 me its conscider ok 4 nissan sentra.How much inc ur rims?if 17",its fair.Auto or manual?auto drink much than manual.I've changed may xtractor 4-2-1,change the catalayst,and the muffler.Mine is manual.Its much better than standard,dont forget to try K&N air filter.U will feel the different

Isaac Tcy

From Facebook
Sep 14, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hai Isaac,abot the fuel consumption, 4 me its conscider ok 4 nissan sentra.How much inc ur rims?if 17",its fair.Auto or manual?auto drink much than manual.I've changed may xtractor 4-2-1,change the catalayst,and the muffler.Mine is manual.Its much better than standard,dont forget to try K&N air filter.U will feel the different
Hi...The milage when the fuel is finish still ok...can go around 380km~
but from my town Muar to Melaka it is reli take a lot fuel~mine all stock~rim stock also~
on auto transmisson~nice to know tat u hav change ur muffler,i wan to ask,if i dindt change all the piping,jus change to 4-2-1 will wasting oil or not??:confused:
K&N air filter~become more fuel save or more power??

ariffin sahran

Jun 18, 2010
Rompin,pahang
Base on my xperience,if u not change the muffler and the catalyst,u still get the improvement in pick up.The worst is u cant rev ur car to red line .The car will choke!K n N will make ur car breath hapilly and in term of hp i dont have any idea but some said increase around 3-5%.My next upgrade maybe auto fuel regulator.Some tuner suggest this thing....

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
i have a N16 auto 1.6 with stock rims, year 2005. i can get around 500+km purely on highway going 90 to 100kmph, around 400 ~450km on mixed driving.

i have the K&N on the sentra before i moved it to cefiro, FC stays the same, but pickup does improve...

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Just to share with you guys on adding more power and torque to the engine for a smoother and faster acceleration plus fuel savings seen on longer stretch drive.

Just check out the reviews and feedback and make your own conclusion.

[WTS] FireStorm Ignition Coil Booster

You can email or PM me in ZTH to ask any questions.

Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there!!

i need to know what are the downside to knife edge crankshaft lightening?? better to know the downside first i reckon.and what are the goodsides?? i'm re building my engine,so kinda have this in my list.thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience