Help needed pls help... who can verify???

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
u can check vehicle value through bank regard on the Year manufactured of the vehicle..

But one mistake the buyer had done..he had agreed for the agreement and signed the agreement..so once if tis is to bring forward to legal issue, mean tat u're already agree wit the terms..it falls under Offer and Acceptance which both took place and everything is done..i don think u had the chance to win in court..

Unless the information gave is false..example..before the agreement has been agreed, the black n white stated tat the car manufactured year was on 2000..and u signed the document...
but once u recieved the document on hand and saw tat the manufactured has been edited/modified to Year 2002..u can sue him on tat..

I think your situation something similiar wit tis....
Offeror(Seller) offer Offeree(Buyer) tat Offeror will sell his car at the cost of RM20k..
So Offeree has accepted Offeror offered and signed the document, pay the cash and bought the car on hand..
After a few days, Offeree find out tat the car value in the market was actually RM15k only..But he had done everything during the first place..so he can do nothing about it..

Another Example of our common life..
U buy a pair of shoes in A Shopping Mall wit RM50..
u go to B Shopping Mall and saw tat the shoes price tag was only RM25..
u can't go and sue the shop wer u buy the shoes at RM50 at A Shopping Mall because B Shopping Mall was selling RM25..
tis is how's the market goes..

But of course shoes don have market value like vehicle..but stil u had agreed wit it and so u have to bear wit it..

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
bro,wif limited info given,it's hard to judge or give any advise.

pls try to get the whole story clear 1st then member here could try to help or advise.

cheers!

amad108..

Known Member
Jul 27, 2004
as a thing like this, surveying is a must.. dont just rushing things, it can be harmful like what ur brother going through.. what i mean is when it's involved a lot of money, many thing need to be check 1st, dont just hear 1 person opinion, hear them all and conclude it...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
1 thing u shud know before u proceed to legal statement, tat is EVIDENCE..
u had the evidence u had the rights to sue him..
u got no evidence u had the rights to sue him too, but thing might be vice versa THAT he can sue u back on being slander..
so be ready before u proceed to soliciter.

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
Hey thanks everyone if u wondering why so long didnt post cause i got the answer for my question d... the court it self will get someone to value the car... so thanks for everyones help...:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys and dealers , i wanna ask ... where can i get special VIP accessories for my TOYOTA SEG AE 111?

i wanna buy alot of thingies of VIP and LIMITED EDITION~ Please help a newbie here~ :confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience