Help!! Need to know how to get to KLIA from LCCT

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Hi,

I had wrongly booked a airasia flight to LCCT, instead of arriving in the morning, i will arrived at 11.30pm night. I tend to spend a night at the airport before heading down to KL the next morning and i don't want to so at LCCT.

Can anyone tell me what time does the Airport Liner stop operating? or are there no other way then using the Cut throat "Taxi". :) Thanks.....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
unless u get a fren to fetch u la.....
from wat i see LCCT is quite dead.....
no ppl fetch then hav to take taxi d....
not sure bout the airportliner......

if need to take taxi...
might as well go KL....
find a hotel.....
go KLIA oso nth to do...
unless u wanna sleep at those bench???

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
why not spend the night in KL.....
just pay the coupon for taxi...I think to KL around RM70.
Or you could take a bus to KL sentral which is around RM9. But than again you'll have nothing to do there. Bus I think operates until 2 or 3am. Can surf airasia.com.

If you go to KLIA, I think there's a shuttle bus or some kind which cost around RM1 to 5 (not really sure). Or you could use taxi. Than the next day, use the train which is RM35 to kl sentral. Than move around by LRT.

Earliest train departs at 6 or 7 I think from KLIA.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
if im not wrong, the airport liner operation hour is 4am - 12am (if im not wrong), u can call Airasia or KLsentral to confirm.

hmmm y dun u take KLIA Train to KL SENTRAL? RM35 per trip, then ask ur fren to pick u up there (nearer mah)? maybe if u offer a price here, ZTH member will come and pick u up? hehe jz jk

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
guys, thanks for the info.....

yep..i tend to spend the night at KLIA just to save some money as most ppl say LCCT is quite dead at night while KLIA is not that "dead" cos i already wasted one way of the return ticket and Airasia want to change me RM75++ for processing fee so it better for me to get a new ticket.

adyzul

1,000 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
I have not been to LCCT but shouldn't there be a taxi counter there with standard fixed fares?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): You'd assume from the title what you'll be looking at would be a bastardized result of an in-breeding process gone wrong. But you'd be wrong. Think of it as a marriage of a potential 900KG hatch with the face of a legendary hot hatch and an engine on steroids.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience