HELP!! How to make 3rd party claim?

HelpMe

May 17, 2005
PG
:confused: Need all sifus help here. May i know how to make claim for my car? Wanna claim another car insurance but not mine one coz dont wanna lose my NCB. I've got the accident report letter from Police. Then is it the next thing is goto JPJ and find out this car insurance and address? :mad:

RTSi

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Both parties should make a police report, then if you dont want lose your NCB, please make sure u get the Police Investigation Report within 2 weeks to show that the 3rd party fault. Go to your panel workshop and make ODKFK claim.

HelpMe

May 17, 2005
PG
that car did'nt make report..but i had the investigation report from police and the information of that car from JPJ just now. What to do now? Wanna f**k that car owner! :mad:

RTSi

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
its ok..but what the Police Outcome says? is'it show that the 3rd party fault?
if not..u will lose your NCB. Erm...minor or major damage? if major, please proceed to your panel workshop and they will appoint adjuster to estimated the cost.

HelpMe

May 17, 2005
PG
yes, police report show that car owner's fault. Whole bumper and backlight need to change.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
u tell d police the car LANGGAR LARI...then police will send worning to the owner..within one month if d owner din go n lodge police report...he will be sue by traffic dept....thx

to claim third party...u cannot go jpj print d owner details.....juz get it from traffik....for further information u should ask d workshop tat handle ur claim...they will do it for you.....ok???

HelpMe

May 17, 2005
PG
What is ODKFK? That car owner already kena saman by police traffic. i had went to JPJ print out the details of that car owner d! :mad: staying BM!!! i think the rest is need to find workshop to settle for me rite?

RTSi

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i'll give u a clear picture...step by step..

1) Take the car to your panel workshop
2) Adjuster will survey the damaged and estimate the cost to repair
3) Workshop will wait the approval form insurance co. and start repair whilst get the approval.
4) In the meantime, submit all the relevant documents such police report, driving liciense, copy of registration card, and POLICE OUTCOME REPORT together with duly completed CLAIM FORM to your Insurance Company.

If you do this way, u may not lose your NCB.
Hope you get clear picture and if you have any quiries, please proceed to the workshop.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ODKFK = Own Damaged Knock For Knock.....

this system is same like third party claim but this is d new system...more efficiency n effective....without lost ur NCB oso...

Knock For Knock is apply between ur car's insurance company with d another's car insurance company.......that mean ODKFK....ur own insurance company will pay for u..later on they sendiri claim from d other's car insurance...

if u claim third party.....other's car insurance company pay for u..so u need to wait very long time..few month to few years....i heard tat Kurnia Insurance wanna Tapao d business oledi....tat y d payment damn slow.....

still confused? y dun u go to ur panel workshop n ask le? where u wanna go to claim ur car???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A time will come where derestricted autobahns, open throttle engines, hairpin turns, oversteer, understeer, burn outs, free revving engines and free flow exhausts among others will be a thing of the past. If you ever live to see that day, you have my sympathies. Electronics, computers, gadgets and engineers are fucking it all up for us petrol heads. Our kind is going to be cornered into some deep dark...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience