Hellooo

rosmerah

Jun 7, 2004
-What do you drive(optional): STOCK SATRIA 1.3

-Male / Female(optional):F

-Picture of you(optional):(optional) :ph34r:

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?:ACCIDENTALLY

-When was it?LAST YEAR,REGISTER AND VANISHED AND REREGISTER

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?GET TO KNOW MY CAR BETTER,TO DO SOME SORT OF MODS TO MY CAR AND IF POSSIBLE,ENGINE TRANSPLANT.

-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?STILL EXIST

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?OWN AN EVO..OR AT LEAST ITS ENGINE.

-HI ALL..PLS BE NICE WIF ME.I WANT TO LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT CAR.DONT PLAY-PLAY AR. B)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh alrite. Since all the newbies are doin it I might as well do mine. <_<

-What do you drive(optional): Stock Wira Aeroback SE

-Male / Female(optional): M

-Picture of you(optional): don't own Digicam and scanner konked

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Friend intro

-When was it? Can't remember.

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Originally wanted to sell my 16" JRD rims then noticed that a lot of people here didn't like JRD so ended up just replying msgs without advertising the rims

-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? Dunno. :blink:

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Own a few nice sports cars, own a manshion, have 2 kids, own Microsoft, own AMD, buy my own island, learn a few magic tricks, etc.

- Hi. Boo. :ph34r:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hi redrose,

welcome to zth...
glad to know that you're nto cars....and wanted to do some engine transplanting...it all strated with finding your regular mech first b'4 venturing into modd...especially if you're planning to play with EVO...

cheers..

P

PrinceHamsap

hi there ...
i am one of the reliable and trusted forummer here
keke

rosmerah

Jun 7, 2004
thanks all for the nice n warm welcome..yeah,a good n reliable w/shop is all i need..btw its still a long way to go for engine transplant..as i heard got many problem with authority involved.right now i have to know my car better so i dont get conned easily by any w/shop..hope to get more info from u all..adios

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Wahhh... some girls inda house will make some plesent enviroment... welcome welcome... rosmerah... :P

rosmerah

Jun 7, 2004
thanks axxell and waja2003..nice cars too..hope to hear an advice from u soon..when the times come..hehe

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by FuGZ+Jun 9 2004, 01:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuGZ @ Jun 9 2004, 01:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceHamsap@Jun 7 2004, 02:52 PM
hi there ...
i am one of the reliable and trusted forummer here
keke
:lol: with a trust-ing username, jk!

welcome welcome... [/b][/quote]
ahhahaa.. wah girl intro.. go so many replied msg.. my newbie treat.. no1 reply .. hahahaa.. jk jk

Accord80

Known Member
Jun 2, 2004
Seattlewangsa
-What do you drive(optional): Honda Accord EX 1989 Stock

-Male / Female(optional):M

-Picture of you(optional):...

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: From my friend laaa...

-When was it? A few months ago..

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Getting some tips on modification and tuning car.

-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? Hope still exist.

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Maybe change my car from Accord EX to Honda Civic EK

-Hopefully we can share something about mods and tuning cars...

rosmerah

Jun 7, 2004
yeah dun worry guys..i always had a feel that every human is sincere wan.. :D unless he start lying then thats it..

err nice to meet u too accord80..govt off..?care to share what off is it..if u r working with jpj..i will be glad to hv u to process my registration later..hehehe

nothing special wif my ride thou..stock car wif 15" rubber and enkei rims..cheapo spring set n stock abs..a lil bit lowered and cun to my eyes,i think :rolleyes: ..thast all..and a "perang" type exhaust..i shud upgrade it soon..not able to withstand it's super dB sound.. :D

c u guys soon..chiow

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Welcome to the board. May I know, R u the one that from Bangi area, driving red satria and the one that had met in front of uniten then go to 4GSC TT last few months ago?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo to all..
anyone know where i can cut my spring? prefer pj and shah alam area la.
not interested to buy sport spring, bcos already install heavy duty spring. higher than stock spring. make my car look like jeep now.. just want to lower it a bit.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience