hello zth fan

s4ph_xtuner

Jun 7, 2009
hello guys,im shah..newbie here.im interested all type of all car!! I take the vehicle now is a proton persona ... and I'm very interested in car modification project ... I later introduce standard engine turbo IAFM CAMPRO ... hopefully guidance from zth friends ... Cheers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hello guys,im shah..newbie here.im interested all type of all car!! I take the vehicle now is a proton persona ... and I'm very interested in car modification project ... I later introduce standard engine turbo IAFM CAMPRO ... hopefully guidance from zth friends ... Cheers
Hi! :itsme:

I guess you are not new but just seldom get on ZTH :rolleyes:

You may install this then. Since is available for all proton cars :biggrin:

s4ph_xtuner

Jun 7, 2009
1 year old newbie :biggrin:
hehe :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Hi! :itsme:

I guess you are not new but just seldom get on ZTH :rolleyes:

You may install this then. Since is available for all proton cars :biggrin:
not logged in Old zth forum ...

wow ... this thing for what function? can be installed with unichip to?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
not logged in Old zth forum ...

wow ... this thing for what function? can be installed with unichip to?
I'm not quite sure how it will be installed or the process during installation bro. Never tried using cuz not suitable for my car. Since now, it is available for all Proton cars so just a suggestion.

It is said that it function almost the same as the Pivot 3-Drive Throttle Controller. You may do some research on it before deciding whether to buy. Can change to Sports, Normal and Economical Mode.

Sports mode are more for racing and hill climb. It is all stated in the attachment that I attached below. :top:

p.s: I'm not selling it or promoting my own product, just a suggestion to a fellow ZTH member :rofl:

Here is how it works:

Last edited:

s4ph_xtuner

Jun 7, 2009
I'm not quite sure how it will be installed or the process during installation bro. Never tried using cuz not suitable for my car. Since now, it is available for all Proton cars so just a suggestion.

It is said that it function almost the same as the Pivot 3-Drive Throttle Controller. You may do some research on it before deciding whether to buy. Can change to Sports, Normal and Economical Mode.

Sports mode are more for racing and hill climb. It is all stated in the attachment that I attached below. :top:

p.s: I'm not selling it or promoting my own product, just a suggestion to a fellow ZTH member :rofl:

Here is how it works:

I remember ... there is a new member has installed the e drive ... he said there is a problem, but I forget what the technical problem ... but still a hot item to have hehe :burnout:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This thing true or not? Saw an ad in www.buysell.com.my

Quote:
IMAGINE not having to change your car wipers for life!
WELL, imagine no more.You can buy a pair at just RM69 This is a revolutionary HTV Silicone Wipers that are guaranteed to last as long as the life of your car,if not it will be replaced free of charge.The price of RM69 applies to Proton WIRA and ISWARA models.For other car models please click contact seller to find out the price.Hurry! Place your orders now!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience