Hello All ! I m new here :)

ec1

Jul 28, 2005
Singapore
Hi all,
I m new in ZTH and has been getting excited browsing thru threads regarding forming of racing team :)

Maybe a little bit of intro here... I m now 29,a Malaysian working in Singapore for more than a decade liao and just recently joining a trackies group in SG called SGTrackies which organize track days event for all who interested from SG. And with this I was able to fulfill my dream since young to drive in a race track. As my ultimate aim is to race in an official race, I do hope to gain some knowledge with you guys here in the forum as well as in the track :)

FYI I requently travel back to KL during most of the weekend. Please let me know when you guys TT somewhere during the weekend and I can go meetup wf you guys. Or some of you may need some mod stuffs from SG ( mainly for Subaru ), just give me a ring and I may be able to get it for you :)

My e-mail [email protected] , contact no. Primary +65-97877490 & Secondary 012-2062633 .

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
hi there.

I gather you drive a scooby then. So how's the maintenace like for the newer scoobies? and also what about yours?

ec1

Jul 28, 2005
Singapore
WRX Maintenance

mine about 15000 KM now. Oil Change every 5000 KM recommended . Petrol Consumption about 9-10 KM / 1 Litre . Heard from other bros clutch won't last long if often track and cost a bum :eek:

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
hahaha, true that.

was nosing around Subaru showroom earlier the year. still can't accept the interior, since it will be a daily driver. maybe I'll succumb to the lure soon enough.

currently driving a volvo 850, do have plans for AWD conversion. fingers crossed.

anyways, any nice aftermarket(or options not avaible here) interior trim that's worth bringing it in?

ec1

Jul 28, 2005
Singapore
Subaru Interior

For WRX, I think STi has the better interior colour matching. On the other hand, Legacy GT is among the nicest interior in term of all Subie models . IMHO.

A lot of WRX owner here intended to convert their interior to STi look. Well for me, it's not that important :cool:

The JDM Optitron Meter Cluster with opening ceremony a.k.a Defi gauges will be one of the good conversion for the WRX interior :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey im pretty new to these engine swaps so please dont go rattling off too much jargon off the bat...
at the moment i have a 1991 Toyota Celica SX 2.2L Auto, and i am wanting to get rid of the ST184-R stock engine. I was considering simply upgrading to the ST185-RT (from the AWD turbo celica), and then i also considered a Holden VN V6 motor. i dont want to spend a fortune for the engine, let alone too many conversion parts. if you have any advice at all id really appreciate it. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience