• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

POSTIA

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
PENANG
Visit site
Bros....

Although i had browsed through a few mag describing the heel and toe technique but i stil can't really understand it. Would appreciate greatly if som of u can further elaborate it....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
izzit the same wif side-step??
great technique.....learn from a fren 2 yrs ago....but v v long din use edi

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
go search around heel and toe using google.i'm sure can get alot of info and steps for doing it.

first try slow speed heel and toe frmo 5-4 then 4-3 then tricky abit 3-2 then 2-1. u can pm saru-kun of our forumner for help.he is quite gd in this.

pratice alot onces u get the steps in ur brain.pratice until u can execute the technique instinctly without worried about the car will jerk or not.but for starting sure will jerk so try from 5-4 ,4-3.easier.

happy learning, 2 years ago i start praticing heel and toe everyday when i drive my car to anywhere.slow speed is possible to execute the technique.pratice means perfect.

just dun heel and toe in the middle of a corner..it is a NONO

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dos and Don'ts of Car Washing:

• Do not wash your car when the car surface is hot. The soap usually gets dried up rather than reacting and removing dirt.
  • Morning time is a good time to do a carwash as the temperatures are less and no hard sunlight.
  • Pre rinse to remove loose dirt, leaves, or other debris that could scratch the paint if caught under a sponge or towel.
  • Never use a household detergent to wash your car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience