Headlights having a mind of its own..

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
I am still on halogen lightbulbs. Sometimes my driver's side headlight occasionally goes dead, but comes alive the next day or after.

Just suddenly ytd night, both went dead. So I was like :confused::confused: okay then i jus drove with foglights. Just now I went to check again, found out that my driver's side have light, the passenger's side dead. :banghead::banghead:

Anyone had this problem before or have some advices? Thanks!:confused:

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
probably the connector is loosed.. my friend had the same problem..
hope is jus the connector loose.. next week den go workshop.

anyone know can I get only 1 side of the headlight assy anywhere? I need the driver's side.

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
try searching on mudah.. last time saw a guy selling a new one for rm180 a side.. thats the cheapest i ever saw.. if you go proton parts its over rm300 per side! :mad:

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
hid more stabler cos they got their own balast.. i'm using it as my main low light.. almost a year now... no issues with the hid kit..

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
sometimes u need to relocated the ballast......hid it where water cant pass....mine also had the same problems

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
Oh.. probably going to install his saturday :)

How much does a set of Taiwan hid with 1yr warranty cost?

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
hi, ballast might got prob, but 1st check ur connector and those cable 1st. mine same case, since connector is cheaper, i checked it 1st and voila!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There may be a new contender at Pikes Peak this year and the team is looking to dust off some dirt on their way up the legendary hill climb challenge ahead of the regulars in the Open Class like Nobuhiro ‘Monster’ Tajima and Rhys Millen.

The contender in question originates from the Andros Trophy, a French ice racing series that pulls in all thebig names from the continent, much like how Pikes Peak pulls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience