Car Culture

Headlight Cleaner

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
Hi,
I got this Special Concentrated Liquid Head Light Shiner,its a Liquid Form and its totally different form the outside retail selling Wax,Creamy or sticky Polisher..Those might cost You some budget and it might cause Nothing Improved,perhaps it might will left some Strong Chemicals or Detergents tats will Ageing to your HeadLight,plus its take Your time to Polished its with alot of Energy..
With this Liquid Types Shiner,its will Save your Times,Energy,Save Usage and Your MONEY...!!!and come back with a Brilliant's Results..Its Only take You A minutes or Two and Its Done with 1-2-3 Steps..This Products not Only Help U Clean but its aso having a Special Protection Agents thats will Stick on Ur Head Lamps to Prevent the Yellowish and Cloudiness Easily..
No need to Waste a lot of Money just to Clear or Ripped of the Yellowish or Cloudiness or ur Head Lamps..U can use this Shiner for at Least 9 months depends on how u using its,its also can be used for the Tail Lights,Fog Lights or Corner Lights,as long as,its a PLASTIC Material Made...P/S:- Services only the Head Lamp also Available,prices range between RM25-35,depends on the Conditions and the type of Car..I will Showed u the Demo of this Products and show u the Miracles with your own eyes..

Payments Method:-

* C.O.D

* Bank Transfer

* Cheque

Shipping Descriptions:-

* Willing to Ship the whole Nation and Overseas,except to Nigeria and those with P.O Box...
If u do have any Inquries,pls do kindly contact me,either by Mail,Call or by Text..(016-964 5648) Shawn

Thanks for Viewing....!!! Have A Nice Dayz...

Y&L Trading
Car Customize

Attachments

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
bro, where can COD. btw how much is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again peeps..

I want to repaint my car to battleship grey metallic. Anyone can share color code or reference to any paint shop that will know such color? or if anyone knows any vinyl wrap shop that carry this color?

appreciate it very much. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience