2) FTO KEN
3) Danny633
4) SpitFire16
5) ArchDyeu
6) DeliciousD
7) Daniel Lee

*Hope all of you guys did enjoy the gathering...:biggrin:

Brief Details on HCC Year End Gathering:
2:30pm-3:30pm : Awaiting HCC members to gather at BHP petrol station at Sungai Besi toll.

3:30pm-4:30pm : A well organized convoy of 6 cars (3 RD1s, 1 RD2, 1 GK & 1 FTO) to PD. wengfhai leaded the convoy nicely and obeyed to the highway speed limit throughout the whole journey (surprise rite?! hahaha...) with FTO KEN as the sweeper.

4:30pm-7:00pm : We played banana boat and enjoyed at the Bayu Beach Resort seaside.

7:30pm-8:00pm : All members with Danny joining us, reached the bbq pit site near Sunshine Bay Resort.

8:00pm-12:30am : We started BBQ!!!.... YEAH!!! (Thanks to wengfhai's PD friends who had helped HCC to book the bbq pit and also getting us charcoals and the food. Thanks to ken3182 for suggesting HCC Year End Gathering. Credits and compliments for wengfhai for putting so much effort in planning the HCC Year End Gathering, recruiting HCC members to join the gathering and also getting the food and making sure that there were enough food for all the members that attended the gathering.)

12:30am-1:30am : We have TT at a nice karaoke bar that provides nice songs to our ears during our time there. I think it will be second to men's heaven. (Thanks to wengfhai that brought us to this nice karaoke bar:rofl:.)

1:30am ~ Adios to all members...:itsme:

~~Pictures of the event will be uploaded soon, stay tuned~~

Last edited:

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Sim,
I double recomend the "man's heaven" that daniel recomended.Really nice place to hang out..whegfai really knows the good spots in PD :) Rugi you didnt come,"wash eyes" oohhh Go Go Go..hehe

Oh ya,nice meeting you guys..

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Sorry Guys .... The meeting were quite last min for me as my company wanted me to attend a function and it ended up quite late and drunk.. Anyway, is nice to hear that you guys enjoy the trip.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hey fellas.. sorry long time i did not come to coupe forum.. seems pd was a blast.. i'll try to make it 4 the next tt..

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
SpitFire.. I really miss an opportunity to the men's heaven la.. sh*t

Ken.. invite me to your company function next time!

scoupe.. where are you??

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
im at uni.. the internet here sucks.. takes me bout 5 min to open every zth page... aih.. thats y seldom log on.. how u fellas..?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI!! im wondering whether anyone here knows where i can imitation recaro's. lol. no money for the real ones... :P want those that look very real.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience