Hcc Gathering Attendance

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
babyishfemme said:
Hi Dartango, thank u for the birthday wish..so happy ler..so many of wish me in advance..feel like flying..:P

babyprecious1988, thank u for the warm wish too..but too bad u can't make it...but really hope to see ya!!

Daniel, i am not clever leh..cos u said so ma,..so i just think that u must be real leng chai la..cos u rather not go for exam but to attend the gathering..hehe
were u referring to me ah? im alex la....not daniel...haha...wrong 'lengcai'....wait that day n see lo....

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Aiyah...yeah la..refering to you la Alex..not daniel.i looked at the wrong nick name....sorry ar....

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hey guys,
I am going to sprayand repaint my car as my birthday gift for myself. Can you guys tell me the estimate price for the whoe body including spoiler ad the skirting? My mechanic told me the body and the spoiler are charge seperate.is it true? it will cost me around rm2000!! pls advice....

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Wow, how come I dunno got a young lady in the forum? I heard those painting job at Sunway area will cost more than 2k for pearl white.

That day a Suzuki Swift change from metallic blue to pearl white for 2.3k. His car is new and do not need much touch up.

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
well, 2000 is okay if the job is well done...price varies from place to place, but i dun have any recommendations....all i know is, there is usually extra charge for bodykits n so on, but not too much la...hope others can recommend a good place with reasonable price...

btw, gonna spray it b4 or after b'day?

kilbreed

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Hi all,

About this spray job, the price really depends on the size of the car, additional bodykit like a spoiler, type of paint e.g metallic, pearl, coating e.g 2k,3k,4k and lastly where you do it. I frequent this place in taman megah called ZEPUN.. reasonable quality and price. Of course if you want the best quality paintjob, you must be willing to pay for it. But, as for me, a reasonable quality paint job is good enough as my car ain't a show car. Imagine after paying such a high price, suddenly a stone-chip from lorry or from cars with broad tyres if follow to close, sure sakit hati and also pocket to touch-up.

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi Alex,
Thank you for the advice..well, i will have to spray my car after my birthday because festive season is coming..i am sure the price will mark up again..

killbreed, i will go for metallic and simple nice looking paint la..not going for expensive one.i also have to budget myself. like u said, sure heart broken if u see a nice painted car smash or scratch by those intchy fingers...bt thank you for the advices .it really helps a lot for knowledge...Thank u..see u guys this saturday..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can any sifu here can tell me how to read the Vacuum meter? Since i bought it till now i still haven noe how to read the meter hehehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience