Hcc Gathering Attendance

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wengfhai_5889

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
Heyz. people...
hehez..
thought a lot of people had joined us for the forum ad..
so must be got more cars la..

hehe just to double check..
HCC will be on 15/07/2006 right??
we really need an exact time and exact location already
its only one week ahead now..

well we should start to count attendance from now onwards..

Well with my site here..
i got 3 cars ready to go inclusive my cars..
but i bilieff i still got more drivers around..
what about people around here?

Check attendance

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hey dear friends,

The 15th of July is my birthday ler...thought i want to celebrate my birthday..how la how la?? Should u guys exclude me in the gathering? Roy, how la?? i missed 2 of the gatherings already....

Cheers,
Sandra

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
happy birthday sandra, we will buy you cake if you attend the gathering. :biggrin:

is it ok. :

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
Sandra, come celebrate with us la...haha

sori to say that my attendance still tentative, will try my best to finish all assignments n presentation n studies so i can make it...heheh....finals coming...
so should my name be in the list? hehe

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Roy, it will be lovely if you do that..so ok..include me for the gathering..will make my birthday to dinner time...hehe..hey alex, u are not sure u are coming or not, then why u ask me to go la..aiyoh..

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Happy Birthday, Sandra!!! Wish in advance... hehehe
How old?...opps... Wrong question... hehehe:_:
BS, better get a big cake! I'm sure there will be lots of Coupe owners coming!:_:

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
sandra, i cant confirm only mah...so many other lengcais goin to celebrate with u...haha...doesnt matter if i cant make it...but i'l try...

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi Daniel, Thank you very muchy for the advance wish..very happy already..:P well, how old i am?erm..is 10+5-4+9+5-1+2-2..hehe///guess the result la..a normal cake will do la.dun have to invest so much. Alex,other leng chai going, u not going, means u not leng chai is it? u try to make it means u leng chai! ....just kidding...hope to see u..

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
sandra, u so clever hor...from wat i say can tell whether i lengcai anot...hahaha...im trying to go...trying to be lengcai...hahaha

babyprecious1988, ur baby not yet recover n ugly nvm (not that bad, is it?)...as long as the owner is not...haha

anyway, i think its likely i can make it...will give priority to HCC gathering over other stuff (even if it means screwing up exam??? haha)

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi Dartango, thank u for the birthday wish..so happy ler..so many of wish me in advance..feel like flying..:P

babyprecious1988, thank u for the warm wish too..but too bad u can't make it...but really hope to see ya!!

Daniel, i am not clever leh..cos u said so ma,..so i just think that u must be real leng chai la..cos u rather not go for exam but to attend the gathering..hehe

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
babyishfemme said:
Hi Dartango, thank u for the birthday wish..so happy ler..so many of wish me in advance..feel like flying..:P

babyprecious1988, thank u for the warm wish too..but too bad u can't make it...but really hope to see ya!!

Daniel, i am not clever leh..cos u said so ma,..so i just think that u must be real leng chai la..cos u rather not go for exam but to attend the gathering..hehe
were u referring to me ah? im alex la....not daniel...haha...wrong 'lengcai'....wait that day n see lo....

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Aiyah...yeah la..refering to you la Alex..not daniel.i looked at the wrong nick name....sorry ar....

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hey guys,
I am going to sprayand repaint my car as my birthday gift for myself. Can you guys tell me the estimate price for the whoe body including spoiler ad the skirting? My mechanic told me the body and the spoiler are charge seperate.is it true? it will cost me around rm2000!! pls advice....

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Wow, how come I dunno got a young lady in the forum? I heard those painting job at Sunway area will cost more than 2k for pearl white.

That day a Suzuki Swift change from metallic blue to pearl white for 2.3k. His car is new and do not need much touch up.

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
well, 2000 is okay if the job is well done...price varies from place to place, but i dun have any recommendations....all i know is, there is usually extra charge for bodykits n so on, but not too much la...hope others can recommend a good place with reasonable price...

btw, gonna spray it b4 or after b'day?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my wurth soundproofing has started to peel off and i'm thinking bout removing them but the adhesive is very stubborn, no amount of pulling n tugging at the soundproofing has yield satisfactory results as it will only cum off in little bits n pieces, which is damn annoying. is there a solvent or adhesive remover fluid i can use to ease this job?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience