Hcc Gathering Attendance

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi all,

About this spray job, the price really depends on the size of the car, additional bodykit like a spoiler, type of paint e.g metallic, pearl, coating e.g 2k,3k,4k and lastly where you do it. I frequent this place in taman megah called ZEPUN.. reasonable quality and price. Of course if you want the best quality paintjob, you must be willing to pay for it. But, as for me, a reasonable quality paint job is good enough as my car ain't a show car. Imagine after paying such a high price, suddenly a stone-chip from lorry or from cars with broad tyres if follow to close, sure sakit hati and also pocket to touch-up.

Hi Alex,
Thank you for the advice..well, i will have to spray my car after my birthday because festive season is coming..i am sure the price will mark up again..

killbreed, i will go for metallic and simple nice looking paint la..not going for expensive one.i also have to budget myself. like u said, sure heart broken if u see a nice painted car smash or scratch by those intchy fingers...bt thank you for the advices .it really helps a lot for knowledge...Thank u..see u guys this saturday..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom