What do you think of her?

• Gorgeous, Hot, Bootylicious!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal!

• Urghhhh!

• Total voters
Are we mistaking being articulate for being smart? :) I'd insert a big smiley here if I knew how.

he said you were smart mate. i'm suggesting that it's easy to confuse an articulate person (which you are) with a smart person. it's like how we are often intimidated by mat sallehs just because they spawned the freaking language and speak with a slang.

mat sallehs are sometimes a sneaky bastard but heck they however do acknowledge for what you are. (meaning respect).

for what is worth Mr.Tan, u mutated well in conformance. Ms sarah tan will be soooo proud.

alo Ms. tan, ms.tan chime in la

DukeRed said:
he said you were smart mate. i'm suggesting that it's easy to confuse an articulate person (which you are) with a smart person. it's like how we are often intimidated by mat sallehs just because they spawned the freaking language and speak with a slang.
Did he? God, I must be dimmer than I thought.

Wait a minute...so you're suggesting I'm an articulate dumb person then? :tongue:

Last edited:
what i understand about Tan's is that they sometimes indulge in self gratification..
"oh wha you olso tan, ya, ya so many tan's,... good"

::cabut forest gump style::

BTW my mum side, too a tan.

hahaha now its a discussion about how genes and heredity affecting intellect and beauty? :rofl:

then what should Lees be well known for?? i got bruce lee in mind, but i aint nowhere as good, or fit. dang it :biggrin:

lemme see of there are beautiful Lees around. i'll err.. have to get back to u later for that :p

P/S: Im not a Lee :_:

Last edited:
si|verfish said:
Did he? God, I must be dimmer than I thought.

Wait a minute...so you're suggesting I'm an articulate dumb person then? :tongue:

I'm suggesting they exist:regular_smile:

AE80TypeD said:
hahaha now its a discussion about how genes and heredity affecting intellect and beauty? :rofl:

then what should Lees be well known for?? i got bruce lee in mind, but i aint nowhere as good, or fit. dang it :biggrin:

lemme see of there are beautiful Lees around. i'll err.. have to get back to u later for that :p

P/S: Im not a Lee :_:

I am. I also know a few Lee's who are quite hot.

genes and heredity affecting intellect and beauty? it does... :wink:

...so go the nearest sperm bank to deposit your seeds ; you never know how even environment pollution will affect ze quality sperm/count.

Last edited:
hehe

met Hannah again today, she was go-karting at Shah Alam with some friends.
gosh she's so hot

and she remembers me! (damnit where was my camera?) i must have went *duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuH*

Stan,
Invite Hannah to SSO lah.....

She can join in as 'crew' member mah.... :retarded:

C U at SSO...... signed up! And dragged 4 other SSO virgins along...

Regards,
Uncle Mui

Duke Red said:
I am. I also know a few Lee's who are quite hot.
There are more Lees than Tans around. The law of averages suggest that there will be some, at least.

Wait a minute...you're not suggesting that you're a hot Lee, are you?:sarcastic:

Last edited:
ninja_iga said:
...met Hannah again today, she was go-karting at Shah Alam with some friends...
Damn...should start karting. Would have loved to get tucked up her behind...I mean behind her...I mean her slipstream...I mean...forget it.

si|verfish said:
Damn...should start karting. Would have loved to get tucked up her behind...I mean behind her...I mean her slipstream...I mean...forget it.

WTF happened to "im moving on to someone else" !? LOL

AE80TypeD said:
WTF happened to "im moving on to someone else" !? LOL
:tongue: I'm not gay and she's still hot. Sort of like having a craving for a particular dish. After a while you'd get bored of it but that doesn't mean you hate it.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom