• Gorgeous, Hot, Bootylicious!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal!

• Urghhhh!

• Total voters
good choice. gentleman sports car.

I sure hannah would agree too :wink: since this is her dedicated thread.

heres wishes to si|verfish "lucky pick" at the Totos (& mine too) heeheh
you can have the british racing green then; I'll have mine in gunmetal with dark red alcantara leather upholstery. (wishes for the new year)

I'm not sure even a lucky pick at Totos will get me one. How much does it cost? Around 80k Pounds...so in Bolehland that would probably equate to 1.5 mil? 2 mil? I dunno. So a very big Jackpot is needed.

British Racing Green would be lovely. ;)

Oops...side tracked a bit there.

Anyway, I think Hannah prefers shouty things like the Murcielago. I think I read that somewhere. Would explain her choice of a yellow convertible. Although, I have to say the Murcielago doesn't really work for chicks. It's too butch, too masculine. I can't imagine someone like her getting out of one...doesn't seem right somehow. The Gallardo on the other hand...that would work...especially the convertible one.

sorry hannah (off topic) the typical insensitive guys mumbling about cars again :wink: then again, she would welcome it, i sure.

Murcielago; hmmm i was park next to one at the shell (imbi) kiosk the other day (filing gas). mid age malay chap. lovely growl. but i agree the Gallardo suites her better (not stereotyping) while i suspect the Murcielago preference could from vinz. it like having a guy to tell the gal she look extra really nice/gorgeous with Ferragamo for the evening instead of say a Dior.

But heck, with si|verfish rolling down with the suave aston; she'll change her mind. :wink:

totos? yup, a 7.5 million (win) the other day could well be enuff.

Last edited:
:lol: good luck peeling her off her bf and whatever he's driving. however, on the off chance that we do get a chance on a roadtrip with her, s|lverfish's trunk space is MINE! i just hope his Aston's suspension is stoaway friendly :D

or, i could try painting my car yellow, and cut off the roof like Jeremy did with that Citroen (was it a Citroen?) walla! yellow converti.. um, well u know..

HEY at least its better than s|lverfish's "optimistic" plan of dying before getting his aston :lol:

It was a Renault Espace.

good luck peeling her off her bf and whatever he's driving. however, on the off chance that we do get a chance on a roadtrip with her, s|lverfish's trunk space is MINE! i just hope his Aston's suspension is stoaway friendly
Sorry but me Aston's boot space (if it does happen in another time-space continum) will be full of dildos, handcuffs, condoms and KY (for the activities I planned for the times when the roadtrip gets boring, ahem). No space for you mate. The roof is a no no because that would spoil the look of the car and increase drag which will increase me fuel consumption. Which in turn means more time filling petrol and less time in car with babe.

HEY at least its better than s|lverfish's "optimistic" plan of dying before getting his aston
That's being realistic, okay. And me being realistic will tell you that chopping the roof of your car and painting it yellow won't quite be the hit with the chicks that you are expecting it to be.:p

AE80TypeD said:
:lol: good luck peeling her off her bf .....
my guess is neither any of you who want to (or want to do that)....if it happens; it on her own accord. <ya fat chance>

AE80TypeD said:
HEY at least its better than s|lverfish's "optimistic" plan of dying before getting his aston :lol:

i wouldnt doubt s|lverfish's capabilities (financial standing) just yet. who knows ;

s|lverfish said:
Sorry but me Aston's boot space (if it does happen in another time-space continum) will be full of dildos, handcuffs, condoms and KY (for the activities I planned for the times when the roadtrip gets boring, ahem). No space for you mate. The roof is a no no because that would spoil the look of the car and increase drag which will increase me fuel consumption. Which in turn means more time filling petrol and less time in car with babe.

oh dear joe, you are missing the best bits of carefree life. going topless (no pun intended) ride with dear Han-nah (in the country) will guarantee fulfilling 4 of the 10 things one must do in life....

side note:
dildos, handcuffs, condoms and KY?
I dont get the point, isnt joe is a healthy, fully functioning, gibraltar rock, flag pole?? :biggrin:

being topless will increase drag which then will increase fuel consumption? thats the point ; correct amount of friction & burns healthy calories..... :wink:

Ok, digressing big time.... :dancing2:

Last edited:
koolspyda,
he meant its a no-no for me to hang on the roof :lol: im not a very aerodynamic roof ornament. :p

and no, i dont doubt his financial standings either. i just commented on what he himself said :D. I'd have to die 3 times before i could start dreaming about deserving the Aston somehow, but that's not my plan. travelling thru the space time continuum.. hmm now that sounds like a good prospect! GREAT SCOTT! Get the Delorean doc! :D

s|lverfish,
are u sure u got the places to "put" those toys? coz i dont see hannah sharing them with u. borrow maybe la, then she go off with her bf, and u n me sit around at the beach blur2. pai seh kow2 :rofl:

OH SHIT idea strike! i'll have my videocam ready :evil: bwahahhaah

Last edited:
AE80TypeD said:
koolspyda,
he meant its a no-no for me to hang on the roof :lol: im not a very aerodynamic roof ornament. :p
It would probably be more aerodynamic, if I had a hippo nailed to the roof.

Just kidding!:p

and no, i dont doubt his financial standings either. i just commented on what he himself said :D. I'd have to die 3 times before i could start dreaming about deserving the Aston somehow, but that's not my plan. travelling thru the space time continuum.. hmm now that sounds like a good prospect! GREAT SCOTT! Get the Delorean doc! :D
I'm not joking...seriously, I'm a poor bloke. Me pockets are empty. And the time travel plan was mine, ok.

s|lverfish,
are u sure u got the places to "put" those toys? coz i dont see hannah sharing them with u. borrow maybe la, then she go off with her bf, and u n me sit around at the beach blur2. pai seh kow2 :rofl:

OH SHIT idea strike! i'll have my videocam ready :evil: bwahahhaah
She'll sack the bf in 2 seconds flat if she knows what I'm packing. They'll have to send in the UN inspectors to look for weapons of mass destruction.

And no I won't be sitting on a beach with you anytime soon. No make that never. That is so gay.

Although, I agree with the vidcam idea. That was genius, just imagine the possibilities. Aston, here I come.

lets hypothesize what she likes (for fun).

we know she's smart.....no, no wait voluptuously pretty first
(then followed by brainy smart) :wink:
financially quite capable (independent)
likes flashy drives (yellow topless for christ sake!!)
5'4
35-24-35???? (i'm not good in stats btw; you guys know better)
brown eyes/hair

she likes to sing. hangs out at kareoke often.
fashion sense; me thinks she likes designers like john galliano (dior) , marc jacobs, tiffany & co watches...

other likes??

*of course we can really confirm what she (really) likes but base on the superficial outlook that we see from her public persona

Last edited:
35-24-35!?! Those stats are scary. Actually she's more like 32-24-32. Pretty decent, but she's as fit as a fiddle and that makes a diference.

And apparently, from most reports, she's very humble and down-to-earth. None of the snobbish behaviour you would expect of celebrity/model types. By that fact we could theorise that she wouldn't be a brand snob and would wear anything that looks good on her.

Godsake, this is seriously disturbing behaviour we are displaying here. We are not some sicko, mental fanatic types.

Anyway, my infatuation with Hannah has passed a while ago. Now looking for some other hottie to drool over.

si|verfish said:
Godsake, this is seriously disturbing behaviour we are displaying here. We are not some sicko, mental fanatic types.

Anyway, my infatuation with Hannah has passed a while ago. Now looking for some other hottie to drool over.

agree...what next flavour?

lets start a aston thread..... ;) :tee:

Hippo!?? why you little.. :mad: yeah2, go ahead n make fun of the guy with the big tummy! :lol:

ZOMGWTFROTFLMAO bwahahahahhaa "Weapon of Mass Destruction" :rofl: that was hilarious! u'd risk bush hunting u down too, but that is ONLY if the UN inspectors DONT find anything :D

I didnt mean sitting at the beach TOGETHER with u! oh yuck please, i only meant that we both sit alone on the bea.. apart!.. but on the same beac.. oh nvm.

Eleh, now that u've revealed ur SCUD.. pretend to want to attack someone else ka? afraid that Hannah will come read this thread issit... :lol: hmm..

at least all 3 of us might get some giggles from her haha.

Last edited:
SCUD? What SCUD? I haven't revealed anything.

Anyway, I've always switched my attention from hottie to hottie. Before Hannah there was the other beautiful Tan, Sarah (we Tans are all beautiful people).

cool with me. u lead, i'll follow using ur trail of saliva. my suggestions usually suck, and im not contemporary enuff to know which new face is worth drooling at next. :D

i know of many pretty Tans from the northern region so when u mentioned "we" ....

Last edited:
si|verfish said:
No lar...I'm suggesting all Tans are genetically better :p
outlook la but sometimes some freakish mutation, they turn smart...

::run outside::

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom