Handphone business ?

waren1494

Oct 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ive been putting a lot of thought into starting a business , handphones especially. everyone owns a handphone and everyone i know change them ever so frequently . My question is , If you were to start your own handphone shop , where would you start and how would you go about it ? ( i really dont know btw , hehehe )

Your thoughts and opinion would really help , Cheers !

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
My opinion: Good luck.
Even the not-doing-so-well handphone kiosk owner I met owns 4~5 kiosks. With the small amount he moves, he's struggling to be price competitive. And he says rental is too crazy these days he is closing 1 or 2 kiosks.

I think you're better off selling underwear. More profit margins than handphones. Go China bring LENOMA in and sell.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My opinion: Good luck.
Even the not-doing-so-well handphone kiosk owner I met owns 4~5 kiosks. With the small amount he moves, he's struggling to be price competitive. And he says rental is too crazy these days he is closing 1 or 2 kiosks.

I think you're better off selling underwear. More profit margins than handphones. Go China bring LENOMA in and sell.
Sort of agree. My friend did try and gave up after 6 months. If keep stock must clear fast as prices keeps dropping. Maybe better off selling phone accessories. Lower investment....

Another friend is doing it. Disposable underwear and margin is d*mn good.....:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
People change phone quickly, u also must clear stock quickly.
Unless u somehow find a way to tie down, it wouldn't be lucrative.
Find a business according to market needs and special,
handphones too many shops dy.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Selling new handphone can be tough....but selling used handphone is more viable.

A fren of mine started selling new handphone...and later changed his business to used handphone seller. He says the profit made selling used units is better than new ones....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Selling new handphone can be tough....but selling used handphone is more viable.

A fren of mine started selling new handphone...and later changed his business to used handphone seller. He says the profit made selling used units is better than new ones....
New phones all fixed price and drops drastically.....

Old phones trade in cheap, so profit margin better....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MELAKA (17 June 2010) – Nissan cars have yet again proven to be among the most frugal vehicles on the road during the Nissan Lightfoot Quest 2010 held over the weekend of May 15th and May 16th 2010. The Nissan Lightfoot Quest is a contest open to owners of the Nissan Latio, the Nissan Grand Livina and the Nissan Sylphy. And, the Nissan Lightfoot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience