half cut blacktop ae111

matlevin20v*

Feb 26, 2005
Lunas, Kulim
Visit site
hi there,need some advise.I just bought ae111 blacktop manual trans. Does the ae111 dashboard can fit into my SEG1.3 yr 92(ae100)? Can all the engine nuckle be fit to my car?Lastly.....the front and back absober sama ka?!!! Long time tak visit here, I also new member:embaressed_smile:

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
can,

(zth message to me: The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.) :regular_smile:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
i think for dashboard still will have very very minimum gab at the joining place between the dash and windscreen... but can easily overcome if u ask the person that convert the dashboard to make it nice..... he will kno how to do..

matlevin20v*

Feb 26, 2005
Lunas, Kulim
Visit site
ae111 blacktop

swap aka SWAP said:
matlevin20v..next time after cnvrt can join penang tt lar...
yaah.. no problem 'cause in my kulim/lunas town kaki toyota a lot, only can meet or gather at the BKE overhead restaurant kalau mau.what daya think? by the way my question towards the front n back absober samaka?:Not_Impressed:

matlevin20v*

Feb 26, 2005
Lunas, Kulim
Visit site
tks guys, kulim/lunas toyotarian looking towards gathering somewhere somehow if possible,kalau ada kaki in penang/sungai petani at BKE overhead restaurant kalau mau.......

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Brother Nothin, I think that pic U show... not too nice if the owner change the door panel together then nice..:)

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
wah,
feilo bro. can u attach pic the example of door panel for ae111 levin. cant imagine lah...:regular_smile:

as u can see, the door panel is manual wind-up, so its from 1.3.

now who is selling the door panel with power windows? can tell me eh? dont put price tinggi2 wan....

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
btw, answering this

matlevin20v* said:
yaah.. no problem 'cause in my kulim/lunas town kaki toyota a lot, only can meet or gather at the BKE overhead restaurant kalau mau.what daya think? by the way my question towards the front n back absober samaka?:Not_Impressed:
front same, u can use back your half cut suspension, back also can. im using super struct from the halcut. you can get a sport suspension (which normally levin or trueno owner's use) to install in your seg.

matlevin20v*

Feb 26, 2005
Lunas, Kulim
Visit site
n0th1n said:
btw, answering this

front same, u can use back your half cut suspension, back also can. im using super struct from the halcut. you can get a sport suspension (which normally levin or trueno owner's use) to install in your seg.
Front n back coilspring RSR brand,absober GAB came with the stock half cut.Not sure if the coilspring is sport spring n if the absober boleh guna!!R u driving blacktop ae111?any comments on the performance compared with silvertop?Pro n con's.tks:confused_smile:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
silvertop (SVT) and blacktop (BT)...
5Hp diff only...

BT respond much more better...also can use TRUMPETS...
BT using MAP, meanwhile SVT use AFM...
half cut price only RM1000 separates them...

regarding the dashboard...alsocan be fitted...the only problem is...

refer to this...
technical specs...

http://www.club4ag.com/faq and tech_pages/4A-GE_technical_specifications.htm
how the mechanic do it...properly or cincai2 only...
event AE80 (toyota LE)...can be fitted nicely...

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Brother nothin I think can try at bdr tech at Kajang near ah nga there... I also not so sure what door panel they sale....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you any bad experience buying a used car and finding the mileage meter (odometer) manipulated to give a much lower reading? Please share your experience. Is this a common problem in Malaysia? It is a common problem in Western countries with advanced technology. Are Malaysian Used Car sellers tech-savy enough to roll back odometers?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience